All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

Which one of the LK lads said thatā€™s why they lost in 07?

The whole county said it.

Forecast is for a lovely day Sunday. Thatā€™ll suit Limerick

Who would you like to see win, Fagan?

Iā€™ve got another batch of tickets so Iā€™m going to head along on Sunday now. Itā€™ll be great to be present when Limerick end their famine.

6 Likes

You got tickets for 2019?

28 clicks :grinning: BOX OFFICE

8 Likes

I drove through Newcastle West on Saturday and they were selling half nā€™ half Limerick v Galway scarves :joy::joy: Like something the Oirish EPL fanboys would buy when they go over to England on their holidays :joy:

Who will Casey and Dowling be starting in place of? Flanagan and Tom Morrissey?

You thick shit. They were for the Athea/Feonanagh v Monagea minor B west final. Athea and Feonanagh combined this year to create the green and maroon colored scarves that are all the rage

they will be held for the last 20, the last 20 when Red Bull Joe is gasping for fucking air and pulling off his helmet to gesticulate after every tackle and conor cooney is complaining every 2 minutes to the referee and telling him what he has missed.

Did Athea/Feonanagh change their name to Limerick v Galway in the process mate? :rollseyes:

1 Like

Iā€™ve had 8 (eight) separate enquiries from Limerick people looking for tickets over the past fortnight.

Iā€™d say everyone in the city and county wants to go to this.

there are lads going to this and others desperate to go to it that couldnt find 2 club grounds in the county sure

there are an awful lot of oirish soccer jerseys and irish rubby jerseys being washed and ironed this week thats for sure

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the latest on the hype and build up? Has an acceptable balance been struck? I know Liam Aherne gave the all clear for the hype to be ratcheted up last week but reports since then have been inconsistent. Martin Kiely has expressed serious misgivings about the councilā€™s failure to erect flags and bunting in the city but Henry Martin has fired a warning on twitter to those Limerick people trying to inject more hype into the build up.

https://twitter.com/henrymartin1/status/1029488118028746752?s=20

there is a lot of hype on the ground, limerick is a rubby city but even so the flags and bunting is out since the weekend. i dont know what martin kiely would like by an effort has been made. i suppose the cunt would like the shannon dyed green. there are tinkers on most roads in and out of the city selling flags and that. an awful lot of flags on cars etc.
every man woman and child is looking for tickets. most of them are rubby lads and scummy soccer lads and they havent a hope of getting a ticket but theres a bit of a frenzy which is nice.
youd know theres an all ireland coming up alright.

2 Likes

Kiely is a gobshite.

What would he know about hurling up in fucking Shanagolden?

Iā€™m torn to be honest. But on the basis that Galway had their bit of fun last year, Iā€™d like to see Limerick win.

2 Likes

I suspect any neutral would be hoping for a Limerick win, the fairy tale ending. But fuck fairy tales, I hope we destroy the cunts.

3 Likes