All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

Frank Murphy was in charge of the 1971 final. I read there recently that he was 74, so would have been 27 in 1971.

1 Like

3 Likes

Good stuff. That inarguable symmetry means Limerick will win it next year not this year.

Is that Joe Canning before Galway got the Polish S&C lad in?

1 Like

Townie cunt :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I hadn’t realised how much TFK bants had enhanced the hurling year for me,
This is dull

Its actually pathetic really

Intriguing though,

Wouldnt surprise me in slightest if one of em was after setting up a new forum to discuss it privately. The gas cunts wouldnt hold their water

You’d have to wonder what @anon61956325 is hoping to achieve here, I’m definitely intrigued.

I think they only invited lads from Limerick to the new forum?

Fucks sake.

There has been a shit load of bunting and flags shoved up around limerick the past 3 or 4 days sinice Liam ahearne gave the go ahead.
The Munster flags that flew above all the limerick flags on the light poles along the Shannon bridge have been removed.
I see the limerick leader has had a hop off of Lk city council for the lack of colour but it would be more in rheir line to talk to Joe McKenna who has no flag on his premises at all, at all.
The tinkers selling hats flags and headbands down from the prison there are flying it now.
Limerick is in All ireland hurling mode.

1 Like

No bother at all bud. 11am at the Hogan Stand. Face value will do fine and a pint

2 Likes

thought there would have been a bit more hulabuloo bunting etc in Limerick

You’d do well to show a legend like Joe Mc a bit of respect you fucking scumbag

1 Like

:cry:

Hope this isn’t a kicker. Imagine those young lads reaction when they hear the roar coming onto the field. The array of flags will rattle the shit out of them as much as the noise.

1 Like

Just sad if everyone is even afraid to hang a few flags.

You are welcome to join us mate

www.thelimerick.com

1 Like