All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

Id love to see The Dow walk all over Daithi Burke in the last 15 mins.

1 Like

What’s the likely Limerick starting 15?

The NaP starting 15.

Haven’t even read the content of this thread, but I sincerely hope that Croke Park is hit by a tremendous bolt of unimaginably powerful lightening Sunday week, and all the attendees, players, supporters and officials are wiped off of the face of the earth for all times.

7 Likes

Clare should’ve finished Galway off in the last 10 minutes today. Limerick won’t pass up that opportunity.

You’re a very disturbed individual. It’s actually scary that you are apparently trusted with children , your own and other peoples.

3 Likes

Mental illness is a serious business

He reminds of a lad I saw today walking around the town dressed in the full wexford kit, pushing a buggy* with a dog perched in it looking out at everyone

*Pushing, not running

1 Like

You’re a cunt.

1 Like

Daithi is playing with a stress fracture in his ankle. Limerick will roast him.

I agree, but that’s normal.

I’ll get a decent rudundancy package within the next 3-5 years buddy. Gas thing is I’m already earmarked for a GDA role, I’ll enjoy it. Money for my hobby :wink:

1 Like

It’s even scarier to imagine you with more time on your hands.

I’m below in the CĆ« in P’Well, and they’re terrified of Galway.

1 Like

What book are you reading tonight?

1 Like

The Limerick crowd have gone very quiet, even on here. Has there even been one Limerick poster comment so far on this thread? @anon32894817 is still ranting about Galway losing to Monaghan yesterday in football, as if that mattered a jot to anyone.

Is it some kind of strange superstition omerta I wonder?, if they stfu for two weeks it might reduce the hype level and help the team win.

What an odd bunch of cunts they are.

5 Likes

An email was sent out. They’re terrified

3 Likes

You should see the PM’s. Funniest thing I’ve read in long time. First lad to post will be shot

1 Like

Zzzzzzzzzzzz, you stupid hook nosed cunt

3 Likes

Great Championship. Best I can remember in years.

With exception of Limerick, no outstanding team. So far.

Galway seem to have regressed when I thought they’d kick on since last year. However, they’re still the only team unbeaten this year and that may remain as such come August 19th*. That’s saying more about the standard of the opposition than about Galway. They don’t seem to have the brilliance of a peak era Kilkenny for example. O Donoghue badly needs a plan B.

*I’m calling it now. This is going to a replay

1 Like