All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

Wasn’t it him caught the ball three times and gave away one the frees they went up and got a goal off. I think it was him. I was 8 and remember being raging at whoever it was for catching the ball three times because my father would always be raging at anyone who caught the fuckin ball three times.

2 Likes

After putting the ball over the bar I think he got a ball out on the wing and fumbled it out over the sideline under no pressure.

I’ll watch it on the phone, radio or I’ll find some godforsaken bar with sky. I’ve laid out my stall with herself. She’s going to the waterfalls, I’m going in spirit to croker.
Hon the tribes.

5 Likes

Don’t miss the waterfalls bud. They are class. Send her somewhere else for the day

Dont go chasing waterfalls…

1 Like

I hope they got a good baggage allowance

You try sending her somewhere and see how far you get.

1 Like

She’s gonna have it her way or nothing at all…

6 Likes

That’s half right, but very good :clap:

:wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

Rang home to check on ticket situation. The aul lad had taken a trip to East Galway on Wednesday to secure a match ticket and sure while he was there to visit his brother’s grave.

Mission accomplished on both fronts. At first he told me he had not got a ticket as he wanted to keep pressure on me to get more.

I had a fall back ticket for him which I may use myself now or should I give to a Limerick pal to bring his son?

1 Like

He must think you are a right lazy bastard of a son :joy:

2 Likes

He does in fairness.

A latchico.

He’d still be with it in fairness. He met a mate of mine last weekend who played once for Dublin minor team about twenty years ago. First thing he says to him was he saw a Dublin jersey for sale on eBay “Worn once. That would suit you.”

3 Likes

Savage savage job. Whoever was the PM has a big career ahead.

6 Likes

My father in law - a rubby man - got down his Moran’s Red Cow sponsored Limerick jersey from the back of the hot press and got new car flags. The hype has been ratcheted up in the city

What’s new .

TLC (The Limerick Crew) will have plenty of waterfalls on Hill 16 to deal with if this weather keeps up.

Storm Ernesto (Che Guevara Lynch) is coming.

However this bodes well for another C. Lynch to brew up his own storm.

And historically, Limerick have always loved the rain.

1 Like

The lack of self awareness is stunning.

“its love of hurling is humming through every Parish”

:eek:

They will hum on Sunday.

Liam Ahearne has been pulling the strings here, and he has done a serious job of work. he has every man woman and child dancing to his tune.
Its no wonder at all that he got the Supermacs PRO gig earlier in the year.