All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

Sans tasher now kid

Not the case, why would we flag it? He didnā€™t say the word tinker in any of the posts.

1 Like

The Galway lads are flat out PMā€™ing each other :joy: @KinvarasPassion hasnā€™t been seen in days and @anon7035031 is flat out posting about everything but hurling. You couldnā€™t make it up

1 Like

Any chance you fire up the the Galway stats there chief?

None of the Galway crowd are talking to each other.

Standard

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a surprise

The last match he was at in Croke Park was 2013? He can fuck right off then.

3 Likes

I done entertain comments like that Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™ll be fully behind everyone of the lads on Sunday hoping to get the business done.

In fiarness ( and not defending my fellow SF member) Iā€™ve seen him at every game this year (except semi) and most games over the yearsā€¦ he was stood next to @TreatyStones and @Julio_Geordio and I on the pitch after the KK game.

Christ thatā€™s some level of desperation to be involved right there

Please do.

Did the boys not invite you to the chat? Bad form

Youā€™re doing trojan work, I didnā€™t think youā€™d last the week, but fair fucks.

@Rocko will I still get a badge if I get ten likes in a PM? Asking for a friend

It hasnā€™t been easy, Iā€™ve two lads waiting outside the shop in Kildimo for @anon32894817 to pass and once we have him itā€™ll be a job well done.

Youā€™re better than this pal. The pressure is really beginning to show. Performances dipping all over the place. Limerick are in trouble.

Itā€™s Quaid Iā€™m worried about, heā€™ll be flat out trying to keep it pucked out to ye

1 Like

I remember Leo Oā€™Connor coming on with 1l0 mins to go and sticking the ball over the bar. I turned to my ould fella and hugged him thinking we had it. Iā€™d say it was the first and last time I ever hugged him.

5 Likes