All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

The Dow is box office :clap::clap::clap:

Check out @SkySportsGAA’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/SkySportsGAA/status/1031217719931228161?s=09

2 Likes

The omens were good for Limerick early. Morrissey standing up to a Glynn charge and McInerney being felled like a tree were 2 signs Limerick might just have more appetite for the battle than Galway. Mannion getting pulled for over carrying. Limerick targeted all Galways big guns early and if you do that you also stop the likes of Mannion, Whelan and Cooney getting into the game.

Just passed a few high profile Galway players on Leeson Street there a short while ago and to say they looked devastated would be an understatement

i’m delighted for the likes of Tom Ryan and Eamon Cregan

2 Likes

Jaysus Red Bull Joe made a show of himself today. Diving and rolling around and moaning and gesticulating in between looking on at Gannon driving the fucking ball over the bar.

Hit 3 loose balls over the bar in 2nd half and that is more than enough to red bull joe nominated for mom.

Im delighted for joe McKenna

I owe him 3grand ill drop it into him tomorrow

2 Likes

Hey ho… Hey ho… Hey ho…

I’m in a Limerick GAA Jersey, stinking of beer, piss, sweat and most importantly, victory.

7 Likes

Got handed three balls on a plate with nobody around him in the second half and lads going on like he had a great performance. Tony Kelly-esque, class free in fairness

1 Like

There are some serious mullocker in thst galways team when you see them up close. They are an awful size.

1 Like

I saw them for he first time in the flesh in the drawn semi final, I couldn’t believe the size of them, they were like massive big apes

“supermacs guy” beats “take it up the ass guy” any day.

2 Likes

Ah delighted for you. Will be some week.

He is and was class. Seems like a top fella.

And great heritage obviously :wink::joy:

Enjoy. If I wasn’t so busy i’d be up

1 Like

Homophobic comment reported

Good for you mate. But stop quoting my posts for no reason.

Fair fucks Limerick cunts, better team by a distance. Galway were a horror show today, Tessio to blame. Limericks year though, that’s all that matters. Please don’t enjoy yourselves responsibly

6 Likes

I thought Glynn bowled him over at his ease? And Owens incredibly gave a free out.

And McInerney got booked for a superbly timed shoulder on some Limerick lad.

Limerick were clearly the better of the 2 teams but both of them were operating way below their best.

Galway looked weary but in fairness to Canning he produced the magic today and had the last free been 15 yards closer he’d have nailed it.

Limerick won playing some great stuff and some mental shit. Looked like Byrnes had been told to shoot from distance both from play and frees. Fucking bananas with the way the inside line was operating.

On the other side P Mannion had a couple of insane shots from frees too.

John Kiely seems like an alright sort. Another All Ireland won by a home appointment. Is Bond the last outsider to win won?

I’ve read a few times this week that Gavin O’Mahony has no regrets. I doubt that now. I’d be sick if I was him.

Overall a poor enough final. Plenty of endeavour but the wides took from it. If they’d managed to fuck this up it would’ve actually bate all.

Owens had a 'mare and can loom forward to being slaughtered by his colleague Brian Gavin in the examiner tomorrow.

2 Likes

I met GOM after the game, just overjoyed for his mates, he wouldn’t be human though if he didn’t have them

Fine bird though

1 Like

Im still in shock that injury time was like a blur to me it looked like it was going to be a nightmare loss at the death but credit the lads yet again they dug deep within themselves.The feeling is indescribable still but I think we all just feel pure joy. Following them for so long 94,96,07 hammered in 09 semi final by Tipp,the strike in 2010 which led to relegation and 8 years of league torment in 1B.We have finally buried all those ghosts.What a panel of players and backroom team heros one and all! Time to celebrate it now we deserve it the champions of Ireland!! Luimneach abu!!!

11 Likes

Ah lads.

What a day to be a Limerick man. A few years ago I honestly wondered would we ever do it.

Absolutely class.

11 Likes

Good man. Homophobic??? Fergus isnt gay he just did it for the money.