All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

70 minute game alright.

Dylan O shea will have a huge career for limerick but has already been written off by a few idiots on here.

Can we get a list of these idiots so we know.

1 Like

I’m told he has taken the advice of shrewd judges onboard regarding his workrate and attitude and improvements are being seen. I think I and a few more may have saved the lad’s career. Unreal.

@Breaking_my_balls but then again he said limerick were finished after Mike Casey got injured.

Limerick are finished. We’re a team of cart horses and we’re all on drugs, like yourself. Waterford will smash us by 10.

Hego will line out with a billhook if Horgan is confirmed.

9 Likes

He doesn’t need one.

He reffed the Munster Club final when we won it as well.

I believe he is ethnic Limerick.

Yes I will double check my research and do that.

Off the top of my head, I do know that Horgan did the Limerick v Clare, League Final/Munster Championship quarter final this year. He did the Waterford v Limerick game in Walsh Park last year. Probably a few more as well.

It’s some going if Horgan does get the All Ireland Final. In a truncated championship with just 17 games, he’ll Have done a League Final, Leinster Final, All Ireland semi final and All Ireland Final.

Horgan is clearly ranked the Number 1 referee in Croke Park and the man to give the big games to. Who makes the decision to assign referees to games? Is it the GAA’s National Referees Development Committee that Willie Barrett is the chairman of?

Horgan is the best ref currently.

1 Like

He is for Limerick anyway.

2 Likes

Horgans on fire, fagan o’Dowd is terrified

2 Likes

Nasty post.

To be fair that day he gave Limerick a SVDP free at the death to give ET .

Shur everyone here in Limerick knows Horgan is on the Martinstown payroll. JP dosent like leaving anything to chance like.

1 Like

The Limerick bully boys better not turn on Fagan now, the forum won’t stand for it.

1 Like

Wasn’t Cahill his team mate