All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Advantage Limerick if thatā€™s the case.

Iā€™m a cat but he rode Waterford last Saturday evening and did the same in the 2017 final.

1 Like

Good thinking. Right Iā€™ll be on the M6 in 10 mins

Correct. Donā€™t give the final to semi final referees. Iā€™d say itā€™ll be either Colm Lyons or Paud Oā€™Dwyer.

Lyons did Limerick v Waterford in the Munster Final and did a good job.

That might count against him having reffed them already

Very happy with Fergal Horgan getting it if itā€™s true. As should every neutral. Letā€™s games flow and wonā€™t be blowing for every single nothing foul.

1 Like

Doubt Horgan will get it.

He shouldnā€™t be within an asses roar of getting it on his last two games

1 Like

Heā€™s never done Limerick much harm soā€¦:sunglasses:

You mighty sense it a little chatting or listening to donal Flynn but never foley.

How good is Cathal Oā€™Neill and where is he gonna slot in?

Outstanding prospect, presume he will start off in the corner before eventually going back to the HF line.

Meant to put it the Limerick thread for @Aristotle

Brilliant prospect but I donā€™t see him featuring in this fixture .

Heā€™s very very good. I would expect him to be a corner-forward at senior intercounty level.

I checked that statistic and yes Limerick have never lost a championship match refereed by Fergal Horgan.

Heā€™ll start off there anyway. An inside 2 of Gillane and Cathal Oā€™Neill would be interesting. Before eventually settling into 11. With Uncles Tom and GearĆ³id either side to mind him, though he hardly needs minding judging by the last I saw of him about 2 months ago, Christ heā€™s an Ox.

3 Likes

Can you post a list of all these games mate

The hawkeye debacle during the Minor Semi Final of 2013 aside

1 Like

Up your bollox @Thomas_Brady

I heard Oā€™Neill has an unnatural affection for the big ball