All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Just to be clear here lads

Anyone not from Limerick can fuck off to the Waterford camp. Weā€™re accepting no fan boys from other counties. We were reared on a diet of hating all of you bastards and have thoroughly enjoyed beating the shit out of all of you over the past 3 years.

This final will be won on the Internet, just like the famous ā€˜Omerta Finalā€™ of 2018.

6 Likes

Where does that leave @iron_mike?

Mike is 100% solid Limerick.

Itā€™s us against the world. Like a 3rd siege.

Iā€™m only rolled out for the big occasions

2 Likes

You have to admire the sentiment in light of the fact that Limerickā€™s favourite sons all hid their origins, such as Sir Richard Harris, Sir Terry Wogan and Dr Tony Holohan.

President Micheal D Higgens was another

Anybody from any other county is more than welcome to support limerick. I havenā€™t forgotten the well wishes for the 2018 final from the likes of @caulifloweredneanderthal , @Joe_Player (rip) and many other posters who wished us well.

I think most limerick fans bar a few idiots would be supporting Waterford if they were playing any other county Sunday week and itā€™s perfectly understandable the neutrals will back the under dog.

Itā€™s a huge pity fans canā€™t attend this. It would be a great occasion.

2 Likes

Limerickā€™s favourite sons are Con Colbert, Ned Daly, David Neligan, the calibre of those men, just unreal. A warrior race.

Sure you wanted Limerick to lose the 2018 final, didnā€™t you say youā€™d rather see Limerick lose the game than see certain players come on and threw your toys out of the pram and left the group when pulled on it :rollseyes:

A little bitch.

You are and Codegreen are real tough harassing random lads in paddy powers and then running back to the pm group with it.

Lads, this is unseemly. We need to present a united front and not be airing our dirty laundry in public. Fall in now ye cunts.

Nobody wants anything to do with the likes of breaking my balls and watch your toes anymore. Even balbec is ready to wash his hands with the simpletons.

Most of the limerick posters are sound out and the majority have seen the light regarding these dangerous simpletons.

You have serious real life issues, sort yourself out.

I would have said the four of ye are the only right Limerick posters.

3 Likes

No harassing lads because you and pal have mistaken them for me in a bookies and running to a pm group with it is a bit mental. Many posters agree because Iā€™ve got a few pms about it.

Na believe me most are sound even @Breaking_my_balls can be amusing at times heā€™s a bit of an ape but anybody that has anything to do with watchmytoes needs their head examined.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Please stop replying to me or just me on ignore. Your obsession with me is bizarre. I literally having nothing do with any of your posts on here for years now.

That was quite the edit.