All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

I need to hold a little bit back.

1 Like

I have no one on ignore because I have the ability to mentally function on an internet forum, I have had no involvement with you because you are unstable and you use this place as an escape from reality which I wont disturb for you. It is you who has an obsession with a group you left on your own accord over 2 years ago, you continue to refer to it as recently as during the game on Sunday and it is obvious to all it has you driven demented. Now iā€™m done with you I shall leave you to what you do best making pyramids out of empty beer cans.

Thatā€™s a very measured and fair post. @BruidheanChaorthainn , Iā€™d leave it at that for the night.

You seem very angry. I was honestly just doing a little wumming but I didnā€™t realise it would upset you so much. You should definitely put me on ignore. You clearly have a deep deep hatred for me.

Heā€™s very angry over my posts. I didnā€™t mean to annoy him this much.

For what itā€™s worth I donā€™t hate you I have no reason to, I am zen there will be no venom in your direction from me.

3 Likes

Your gone all myboyblue on it now and thatā€™s freaked me out I wonā€™t lie.

Anyway enjoy the rest of your evening.

2 Likes

Ah thatā€™s lovely.

3 Likes

Who is said former Limerick minor?

Does that group really exist? I thought it was a bit of an auld joke?

The Waterford Manager and coach are from Tipp. :man_shrugging:

The Dal gCaisians that ruled north Munster were originally part of the Deiseā€¦ Limerick and Waterford are cousins. The Irish spoken in Limerick was said to be exactly like that spoken in Rinn today. The only difference between both today is Fergal Horgan.

4 Likes

I gave you a patronising like there

Limerick county board worried about the celebrations

1 Like

In fairness they have every reason to be confident. Limerick are a formidable team and look unstoppable.

@Fagan_ODowd you need to jetison this jonah, right quick.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve made enquiries about 3 open top buses to facilitate social distancing is the word around here.

You are better than this mate

Have any of ye got a song this year? Are Limerick gone too big to bother with a song any more? Theyā€™d one out for a semi final a few years back

Waterford have beaten us to releasing the song, this year.

Some lad with a guitar, a catchy tune in fairness.

1 Like