All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Such shite looking programmes

Will we be able to buy an e programme @Copper_pipe ?

Are you not satisfied with buying the match official?

Are you satisfied that you’ve embarrassed yourself enough over the last 2 1/2 years?

I asked about this fella today Fagan. A few DLS lads don’t recall him playing for the club. They reckon he played for Erins Eoin as DLS would have been poor at the time and he was way better than them. They say his brothers played for DLS alright. He was from Kilkenny stick and supposedly his uncle was this fella.

7 euro for the printed version.

2 Likes

I’m worried about you mate

Can buy a hard copy from DBA but it won’t be delivered before the match. They will give you access to an e-copy in advance, at least that was the situation for the semi finals.

1 Like

I think I’ll have to invest

I think it needs to be said
“Waterford never feared Limerick”

1 Like

Mullane was a bit concerned during the week that the celebrations might have to be scaled back a bit.

1 Like

Indeed ye don’t. Ye’re shouting from every rooftop that ye’re going to beat us next Sunday. John Mullane is just disappointed the Waterford crowd won’t be there to see it

Jaysus lads, for overwhelming favourites ye’re fierce tethcy.
Just making the point, in 40ish years traipsing around the country following Waterford, I’ve never headed off to a Limerick game thinking we won’t win. I’d be fairly sure the inverse is true on the Limerick side.

Lookit it’s Limerick’s to lose, been favourites all year and only for being sucker punched by Kilkenny last would probably be going for 3 in a row. We were 20/1 at the outset, my Tipp sister in law has a docket burning a hole in her pocket.
In fairness this final has been in offing for a while now. 2013 and 2014 were cracking minor finals in Munster. Unfortunately didn’t meet at U-21. 2016 Tipp shocked ye and we whipped them in the final and 2017 our good friend Fergal Horgan rode us bareback below in Walsh Park against Cork.
So we go again next Sunday and back to my initial point, to be honest if you told me 15 years ago you had Limerick to beat in an All Ireland the hand would and all would be taken.

5 Likes

That mentality bit ye in the hole 13 years ago!

3 Likes

Fuck I had to do the maths there 2007, seems like yesterday. You’re 100%, right ye caught us good and proper that day.

1 Like

Let’s be honest here and cut all shit . Over the history of the GAA when Lk look down on Wd in hurling and vice versa it is tuppence hapenny looking down on tuppence .

Lk are deserved favourites next week but who knows

2 Likes

True mate. But isn’t great for us both to be at the summit now looking down? Won’t last so enjoy it while we can.
We’ll take next Sunday as it comes.

2 Likes

What’s happened up to last week is the distant passed for both these setups. Kiely and Cahill are two serious men. Forget anything about previous meetings or baggage.

Both teams will be prepared to execute fully.

4 Likes

It’s a free shot for both teams 

Either way the winner should be celebrated. & Fuck Tipp

2 Likes