All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Jesus pal. Thereā€™s no need for that. JP has given a huge amount to Limerick GAA, he deserves a modicum of respect.

Sport without fans isnā€™t really sport. Itā€™ll probably be the most remembered all Ireland in history as well. Itā€™s just a bit odd really.

Itā€™s great to be there.

1 Like

Its all a bit of an anti climax.

I didnā€™t even realize the Tipp Football game was throwing in at 3.30pm the other day and missed the first 15 minutes because of it.

Sure youā€™re a Dublin fan :confused:

Itā€™s just odd really. Hopefully itā€™s the only all Ireland like this anyway.

I love the way this current crop from Dublin drive lads demented.

Get fucked

Erra heā€™s a Limerick man pretending to be a Tipp man whoā€™s married to a Dub. Heā€™s like an onion.

You need to tag him mate or he might not see it.

I belong to everyone.

1 Like

Everyone iā€™m meeting is talking about the final I dunno about Glas and the townie crowd but the county is buzzing.

2 Likes

Iā€™m jettisoned away off down in Cork but the phone is hopping

1 Like

us townies are all excited too :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine given itā€™s close to Christmas there isnā€™t the same chat from non hurling fans around the County.

Also the fact thereā€™s no old man pubs Open cuts out a lot of the debate and chat in the lead up.

Limerick are obsessed with what other people think about them. Itā€™s slightly pathetic these days. They really ought to have gained a bit of self confidence, but the inferiority complex, whilst over compensated these days, exists nontheless.

Iā€™m not. You sound awful bitter. Tisnā€™t like you. Hopefully we win. If we donā€™t, well, if you had to pick a team to lose an AI final to, itā€™d be Waterford, no one would b grudge them. Iā€™d be disappointed to lose though, it would feel like an underachievement. I think we will win though.
Luimneachh abĆŗ.

2 Likes

Galway lads would be well advised to leave mentality discussions out of it

Flatty tosses a bomb, watch the baiā€™s light on it.

Youā€™re an awful rogue Flatty.

Fuck Waterford