All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

@flattythehurdler loses his mind, watch @myboyblue lick the hole off him

You’re an awful cunt @myboyblue

Woah woah woah. Thats a very nasty post. You need to relax. You’re spiraling again.

Kiely looks like a lad singing Little Drummer Boy in a school Christmas play

1 Like

3 days before the carkies spotted it

I think Waterford will win… There, I said it.

1 Like

Limerick loves your hate :innocent:

No buzz for me.
My wife (from Kerry) stuck the flag out in the garden here in Kildare while I was out last Sunday in fairness to her. However, my 3 year old decided to grab it and try and batter my 1 year old with it. She nearly poked his eye too. Flag now back in the fcukin shed

9 Likes

Sounds like a decent future Camogie full back

3 Likes

Put the child in the shed and the flag back out.

9 Likes

That is my plan for Sunday 3.30pm

3 Likes

Was in Dungarvan this morning. Great buzz there in fairness to them. One lad even lamped my Limerick flag while I was getting into the car and told me I was either very brave or stupid (not in hostile way) Told him it was probably the latter and wished each other well.

TAH

Unintended consequences and all that😬

1 Like

Is your Mrs concerned about the free scoring Antrim attack ??

Lads saying it’s not the same, fuckin hell, talk about stating the obvious, it’s hardly a shock!

I’m buzzing for the weekend anyway. Reading and listening to everything in the build up, chatting with colleagues, friends and workmates, clubmates etc with the past fortnight about it. Flags out everywhere in anticipation, some of the Primary Schools all decked out and some of the smaller villages and towns are well kitted out. The roundabout in NCW is eye catching.

Really building up now. Lovely stuff.

“The Christmas All Ireland” will go down in history

9 Likes

You’re on fire this year lad, fair fucks to you. Do they realise the work you’re doing at all?

All it needs is for someone to release “All I want for Christmas is Liam”

It’s been done.

4 Likes

I remember actually for the last final trying to sort a ticket for your dad. What a fool I was nearly helping an individual like yourself.

monagea?

Gwan hammy
Gwan Limrick

You’d hardly now there’s a game on this weekend the build up is low key. Probably nice for the players in a way.