All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Walk in the park for shannon siders

Is it really? Is its purpose to drive lads mental?

John Horan has called on the Limerick and Waterford mentallists to behave themselves this weekend.

Cork shamed us all earlier in the year, I expect Limerick and Waterford to do the association proud.

An added bonus. It appears it has lads driven absolutely mental, that and the tactics board and JPs sponsorship.

1 Like

I think you’re overreaching here.

I hope you’re enjoying the build up. I think this is going to be a special weekend for all Limerick fans. We’re looking at the beginning of a dynasty. And unlike the Dublin one, its not been supercharged illegally by Croke Park.

You’ve been a busy boy this past week, keep trying mate.

I’m noy trying anything. This is a great story. You’ve no reason to be so defensive.

1 Like

Poor @myboyblue has been driven demented by the symbol on the Limerick Jersey.

Rent Free :rofl:

You’re losing it lads.

Yes it’s hypnotic and takes over their brains and lives inside rent free and plants constant thoughts of JP, spare arm tackles, thrown handpasses, tactics boards etc. Until lads eventually go insane. It has @flattythehurdler in a bad way

TBH if its flatty you were aiming to drive insane the job was done 2 years ago.

2 Likes

The weaker counties are driven demented by a few things:

3 Symbol on Limerick hurling jersey
2 The tactics board
1 Not displaying a sponsor on the front of the Limerick hurling jersey from 2019 onwards - the cork lads in particular were very upset about this

4 Likes

Yerrah fuck it lads, Mike Quirke had a tactics board against Dublin in Croke Park. He must have had it upside down though.

1 Like

Limerick superfan Pa Buckley telling the world that babies in prams are ayte alive around Ballinacurra Weston.

1 Like

The balbec are ready

24 Likes

3 Likes

Limerick limerick limerick

I’m after seeing a good few Waterford flags down this way

Didn’t dungarven get stripped of a county title?

Theres no stopping me this weekend :beers::beers:

Brilliant photo :clap: