All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Tomorrow night Pal.

1 Like

ā€œIā€™ll give you 20% Liam, if you donā€™t make a fussā€

:clap:

1 Like

If anyone thought Bandage couldnā€™t read the PMā€™sā€¦

@anon76546466 and @Fagan_ODowdā€™s ā€œWaterford Whsipersā€ PM group has just been deleted

Thatā€™s a horrible insinuation by @TreatyStones - itā€™s reminiscent of the Paul Galvin/Ewan MacKenna tangle earlier this week and Iā€™ll be making my feelings known to TSā€™s PR person.

Horgan was a 16th man for KK in the semi. Limerick can expect similar fabours this weekend. A horrible ref

He rode us rotten and will do again.

Hego canā€™t get sent off for wild pulls if heā€™s spending all game taking 5 yard dribbled sideline balls. Advantage Limerick

1 Like

Is there an up for the match this year. We really need Des Cahill to lift the mood of the nation in the same way Ryan Tubridy did with the late late Toy show.

1 Like

Can the GAA commission a report into the financial doping and indeed doping off all sorts that is going on in Limerick?

Unity

This symbol is driving lads mental. Itā€™s serving itā€™s purpose perfectly.
Next year they should draw a tactics board on the backs of the jersies

3 Likes

I wonder was there ā€˜unityā€™ when they were falling around the streets of New York bateā€™n the heads off each other

I know the precise origins and meaning of the symbol and will reveal all on Saturday night if I remember to

Iā€™m planning on replicating as many of my movements from 2018 again on Saturday. Im superstitious like that. Iā€™m going to stand outside Ryanā€™s with 8 cans around 8 pm.

5 Likes

That was a glorious late summers night in 2018. Ryanā€™s was a building site.

There was tremendous fun going on up the side street though.

You called it last week. Limerick by 17 points was your prediction.

1 Like