All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

In fairness that looks class kid. Where did you get your hands on that?

Canning got the Women’s Fai cup final today, so he’ll hardly be able to go again tomorrow

How will we pass the night away at all? No up for the match … We’ll have to take a stab at creating a combined Waterford and Limerick team from the last 25 years.

Mark Foley over Tony Browne

You’ll have the give the Waterford lads a couple or they’ll go mad. Stick Ken McGrath in corner forward out of the way or something

Donie Ryan over Paul Flynn

1 Like

Begley over Dan the man (got none)

The Indo adds up their player ratings and scores the outcome 127-123 in favour of Limerick. Their panel of experts come down heavily in favour of Limerick with most predicting a 4 point win for the Treaty men.

Paul Flynn was a genius over a free.

127 minus 123 is 4 so that seems fairly scientific.

I saw that. Very noticeable that they are two teams with years left in them. Only Quaid, Mulcahy and Moran are in their 30’s out of the two starting line-ups. As expected really when you’re talking about the 15’ and 17’ AI U21 winners facing off against the 16’ winners.

It’s the beach at Portmarnock

I met the @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy who said he needed to draw in the line in the sand

1 Like

Parts of the pitch don’t look great, for the camogie match.

1 Like

Limerick won’t be happy with WOD and Flanagan only getting a 7/10 rating.

Yes I was thinking the same thing myself. Unusually bunched age cohorts on both teams. No real old timers but equally the new guys on the scene are coming in at 22-24 now rather than 19 or 20.

They should call it off now and save the pitch

Is that not as a consequence of the restructuring of the u21 though. Even looking at the u 20s tonight there is a huge difference physically. I’d say when lads are finished at u 20 level they’re sent to a gym for a year.

Could be an issue for both teams in 7 or 8 years time but for now they can bask in the glory and hope that another great generation comes through.

It will be an issue a lot sooner than that. It’s a young mans game now.,

1 Like

If current trends continues lads playing IC hurling in their 30s will be be rare soon enough