All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Will the weather play havoc tomorrow that storm is taking its time coming in could hit us smack bang in the afternoon

Will ye sleep tonight lads?

I have enough beer and whiskey here anyway fagan. Deciding whether or not to throw on a film.

I’ll get the iron out in the morning.

#SuperSkinnyJeans

3 Likes

Fuck it. I should be making a few sambos now, getting ready for up for the match, double checking the tickets are safe.

I hope you burn a hole in it.

The jury is in.

I passed through Ballyraggett today and I’d be a liar if I said I didn’t have a glance around for a sign of green and white, stopped for fuel and a piss In Carroll’s

1 Like

What time? I bought s bag of coal in carrols around 12

‘‘Twas about 1, I’d have spotted your car, as I said I had the eyes peeled

1 Like

Tough choice between:

Classic early noughties jersey

Hipster blue jersey

Novelty Christmas jersey

Fuck ya.You should have messaged me. I’d have offered you and your family a friendly cuppa and a chance to refresh. I’m living less then a minute away from Carrolls

1 Like

Number 3 is only an option if victorious

Sorted.

:green_circle::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle:

5 Likes

C’maaaaan

Not likely. Be hitting Clonea for a swim around 9 in the morning. Up to the parents then for breakfast. My father will be worse than me, he lives and breathes every puck. I’d say before this year he hadn’t missed a Waterford game, league or championship in 50 years. Brought me to my 1st game in 1982 and we’ve been soldering together since. Watching the games on telly doesn’t suit him though, he spent the last 5 minutes of the semi in the back garden and the fact we have 2 starting will only ratchet up the nerves for him even more. I dare say if we get over the line there may be a tear or two shed.

37 Likes

Fairly sure that’s Clonea.

As a Limerick man I’d like to wish Waterford all the best tomorrow. May the best team win and no mistake or sending off decide it. If limerick lose I will be gutted but will rase a glass to waterford on Sunday evening

17 Likes

It is