All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Iā€™m fairly chilled sipping a brew and half decorating the Christmas treeā€¦ Itā€™s just great to be there today.

Marty has held the gig since 2ā€™17 afaicr.

Limerick by 6

Ah they were bland but they still had a bit of craic in them. Thats been snuffed out of the Limerick lads sadly.

Canā€™t have that at all. Individually, there is unbelievable talent in that team, fellas donā€™t stick out because by and large all the boys do their job. The way theyā€™ve handled the full back line injuries this year have has been superb.

Now Waterford have outstanding individuals as well, but you canā€™t look at Limerick and say they donā€™t either. Lynch and Hayes for two. I think Flanagan will goal today.

Are you related to Dr Maithu O ThuathaĆ­l?

Never heard of her.

1 Like

No issue, I like Darragh and its a goid opportunity to give him a crack at the hurling on the big day.

Canning has a great timbre in the voice but is atrocious, borderline stupid with how much knowledge he should have at this stage.

Waterford have 5 or 6 outstanding individuals like recent Waterford teams, but they equally have 5 or 6 that could be ruthlessly exposed today.

I think they will be.

I think that may well be your Kay Burley moment right there.

1 Like

If Waterford donā€™t score a goal early here I think Limerick will create a gap in the scoreboard and that might lead to the Waterford full back line being exposed

1 Like

He is trolling there or it is the worst take ever.

How is the 9/4 holding at all? Powers must be inundated.

Advantage Limerick

1 Like

Hope to God Limerick win. Those Cork 20s looked very special last night.

Cathal Oā€™Neill looked unbelievable as well though and its about finding players.

1 Like

Bit far fetched. Not a Munster gillet amongst them.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hon Waterford

:joy: spot on

1 Like

Superstar in the making

1 Like

Up Limerick.

4 Likes