All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Gleeson given a free role can do untold against anyone…when the dander is up he’s almost unstoppable. Let’s hope all the big names perform today.

70 minutes from Gleeson (and Barron) allied to the hurt from 17 will edge this for Waterford

Possibly… I think if Limerick can find 50/60 mins of their best form they’ll blow them away. That’s a big if tho.

1 Like

Advantage Waterford

I doubt Leo ever said “this is class” in his life.

Paul Pogba of hurling

Waterfords free flowing have a go against limericks process. Limerick have evolved into more of a long shooting team than the one in 18 where the players were literally told where to run and hit the ball but Cahill trusts his lads more than kiely, so if things turn on limerick will they look to the sideline rather than each other? It’ll take a lot for it to turn on them though. I think no fans suits limerick more, the weight of expectation is heavy, caused them to shoot characteristic wides last year while Waterford would be bouyed by the infamous roar. Limerick just score too easily and are better at winning longer puck outs which will eventually be a factor.

A fine effort but Limerick have plenty of individual panache and brilliance. A very stale take on them.

1 Like

The only question left over Limerick is can they go from 3rd to top gear if they need to because it’s been a cruise for them so far to be honest, never in danger in any game they played. I think Waterford will ask the question today. If they do then it should be a cracker. If they don’t it will be a fairly bloodless win for Limerick as all their games have been thus far.

3 Likes

Agreed on all of that. Hopefully both teams play to their full potential…

A brilliant counter argument full of examples and explanation.

Lolzers. The Galway lads are very needy today.

I assume Darragh Moloney has the main event commentary as G Can is on here for the Kerry Antrim match

I don’t think I’ve aver come across someone quite so miserable an hour before their county appears in an All Ireland Final

2 Likes

Sorry now, but no they fucking aren’t…by any measure

You got all that from 2 posts?? :rofl::rofl:
The Galway seethe is for real.

Wow The Kilkenny lads were never this bad

1 Like

I think Limerick have been playing within themselves and will let loose today. Limerick to win well, 7 or 8 points.

All the boys calling it a 50/50 must be steaming into the 9/4 on Waterford. Might never see value like that again.

They never had to be in fairness considering the triple they were facing in leinster from 2012 onwards

They are pound for pound a better team than Limerick. Limerick rely on one or two individual performances every game to dig themselves out of trouble. Thats an accident waiting to happen. Waterford are a team