All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Yup.

Clem Smith was the worst I’ve ever seen for drawing a mean one.

He was a bit of a maverick alright

Theres less polite words you could use

Was it on the head he caught him?

Flanagan poleaxed McInerney

1 Like

Do you remember the day, only about ten years ago I’d say when Brian Geary was sent off for tapping an opponent with the flat of the hurley gently across the backside?

I remember Geary almost killed some cratur from Waterford with a belt of a shoulder.

1 Like

Stephen Molumphy. That was the 2009 replay. Molumphy was coming straight up the middle and Geary just dropped the shoulder and hit him square in the chest. Shipped a yellow for it, deservedly tbf.

1 Like

I gave him a piece of my mind today and he accepted after rewatching the game that he could understand my issues.

He’ll try and do the right thing along the sideline for the final

The dirtiest one I ever saw in any match was Na Piarsiagh were playing Ballybrown in a 21s match about 15 year ago and the ballybrown corner forward turn the hurley sideways while the ball was up the other end of the field and wore it down a fellas head. Split the helmet clean in two almost. If there was no helmet it was a manslaughter, from behind too.

Dry your eyes mate

2 Likes

I didn’t

Limerick were very sore at the time that Sean Foley didn’t get clearance to play in the replay.

Ooooft

Can someone who knows @flattythehurdler in real life just check in on him? The man is in the middle of a psychological episode

I think he went right down the front of his face

1 Like

You are one to talk :smile:

Just making sure whatever shrink he get knows how long it’s going on

This has been going on since the league match in 2018. He has notion in his brain that Galway are a better hurling county. He won’t accept reality.

1 Like