All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

History is going to be so much kinder to wizards like Tony Kelly and Shane O’Donnell than any Limerick 4 in a row winning star.

3 Likes

David Clifford will be remembered for a lot longer than the Dublin six in a row robots

1 Like

The crowd shot of that Clare lassie jumping up and down on Hill 16 and banging the crush barrier in front of her with her fist in joy and wonderment after Kelly’s goal is already ICONIC.

He’s remembered for getting absolutely smoked by Mick Fitz.

Are you Paul flynn? Or else you have a limited vocabulary.

No I don’t either and maybe I’ve picked you up wrong reading back on the message.

I just thought Corks backs looked incredibly disorganised and open. Clare could easily have had three more goals.

Sterling analysis sir. Was it 12 points jp scored in last years final?
I guess they’ll to do their best next year and make sure their not in the Joe Mc in 2026.

Ger Lough Derg

2 Likes

So could Cork, there was plenty of opportunity for goals at both ends

I’d say the balance were with Clare. Clare, for me, were the better team. Should have won by about 4 points.

Cork are a hard one to nail down. They go through spells in games (I’m thinking the first 15 mins Sunday or just after halftime against limerick) where they look like no one can beat them. I dunno whether it’s teams adjusting to the pace they have or what but they look like they’re on another level.

But then, ten mins later, they are hanging on.

I think it was towards the end of normal time that a Cork back under no pressure hit the ball straight to David Fitzgerald, who in turn hit it wide under little pressure.

Summed up the quality of the game.

1 Like

The more people like you get publicly offended at people referencing David Clifford getting smoked in last year’s All-Ireland, the more it will be referenced that David Clifford got smoked in last year’s All-Ireland final.

David Clifford’s fake supporters are his biggest burden.

As a Dublin fan you probably shouldn’t draw attention to comments from a former Dublin player clearly off his head.

1 Like

2 generational hurlers no doubt especially Kelly. His performance Sunday and the wizardry has to put him up their with the greatest of all time.
On the other hand he might end his career without winning a munster medal which would be a shame. Still plenty of time for that though.

1 Like

You can get Ger Lough Naan bread in Indian restaurants in Clare.

2 Likes

This post doesn’t even make any sense.

We should have taken off both freetakers?

Paneer going to do it

You’re like one of the far right crew on twitter who repeat the same buzzwords so often that they just lose all meaning.

Damien comer didn’t kick a ball in the 2022 all Ireland. Don’t remember anyone saying he got smoked. Same in this year’s semi. What did con o callaghan score in last years final? 1 point maybe.

Vindalohan

1 Like