All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

If I was a Carkie Iā€™d be more worried about the mentality of the team.

Had the All Ireland won in the first half and then collapsed, those scars wonā€™t be easily healed Hoggie or no Hoggie

1 Like

Ok @ChocolateMice

1 Like

Cork went up and shat the bed. Like they always do. Fuck em

2 Likes

Ok @Kyle

Should you not be shaving the greyhound for tomorrowā€™s dinner?

2 Likes

Yeah @Kyle

Correct, going to Croke Park & filling the togs on All Ireland day ala Sonia Oā€™Sullivan and booing the oppositions players is the new Corkness.

I see @Locke liking this because KK are a sad shower of worthless cowards.

Ah you Cark cunts ye.

20 years and counting shitty pants

1 Like

Ok @Kyle

What the fuck is wrong with you? Besides the fact that you canā€™t run multiple accounts on here, pulpfiction has been posting here for years

Thereā€™s a bit of want about that fella. Syramge fish even by cork standards

Very true. Was it 2021 that Clare started the league with a defeat away to Antrim? The Clare depth has improved immeasurably compared to the semi-final in 2022. The loss of John Conlon destabilised them that day but two years on and the loss of Conor Cleary and SOD for extra-time didnā€™t knock them at all. Darragh Lohan and Shane Meehan came in and did a job.

1 Like

Yip, threw away a big lead v Wexford the following match too

In the 2022 semi final loss they brought on mark rodgers, shane Meehan and aran shanaher

And Daragh Lohan was an unused sub

I think people fail to see that Lohan built that from very little. Now all of C Galvin, D Lohan, Meehan and Rogers were capable underage, they were messed about with what was happening in Clare at the time. Take a look at this match report for referenceā€¦

Meehan was a Covid case on the day and wasnt permitted to play.

Imagine being told that eve that 4 of one of those teams would play in and win an AI final within 3 hears. A lad missing would score the winner and another 5 would be part of the squadā€¦ @peddlerscross et al would have been elated.

2 Likes

Aidan McCarthy was injured too for that match.

It brightened up one of the bleakest nights of the entire pandemic live on TG4.

I think Holohan was ramming through another set of restrictions the same nignt.

1 Like