All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

I hope Clare win for the simple fact if they donā€™t Iā€™ve a feeling cork will lay west to hurling for the next 4 or 5 summers.

I could be all wrong but I just donā€™t see Clare winning it. I have a feeling it could a 2008 or 2021 type all Ireland if cork turn up.

Maybe the day or the occasion will get to cork but thatā€™s straw clutching on my part.

Itā€™s always the best day of the year in Dublin closed followed by tomorrow.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always felt that the team that beats Limerick wonā€™t win the all Ireland because of the physical and emotional effort needed. I never factored in that they would be beaten twice by the same team however. Sticking with my theory and going for Clare.

GAA Go giving me this fucking message repeatedly when I try to buy the match.

Cork clearly have a lot done mentality wise, they didnā€™t give up against limerick when under big pressure, they wanted to get the ball and carry it, not just praying for the whistle.

Clare fairly wilted in the Munster final. They might think theyā€™ve got that monkey off their backs against Kilkenny but Kilkenny were putrid. Theyā€™ve plenty of firepower and could bang in four goals. But they probably need them. Maybe the limerick jersey shook Clare. Maybe the same contempt Clare used to have for limerick has switched now to Cork and they do have the more experienced heads.

But Cork have the energy I think. hard to call.

Dm them twitter they often answer very quick

Same issue on both my Ireland and Singapore cards. Fucking nightmare.

Says ā€œcanā€™t be messagedā€ on their account on twitter.

That must be new

Could you get somone to buy it as a gift for you

https://x.com/GAAGO/status/1813588973056352471?t=umoPVYIoSG2zkDdc2dsIow&s=19

You can log into my sky go account if you want. Itā€™s also live on bbc 2 world wide as well I think if thatā€™s any good to you.

Yeah, but no idea who would do that unless I gift myself. Seems like an issue with the site as a whole.

Will I be able to watch it elsewhere with a VPN?

Be the least @Kyle could do after all Cork has done for him.

Youā€™ve a few hours yet. Must be a fault they will hopefully fix.

Great day to be alive

2 Likes

Traffic very heavy already on M8. Could get sketchy if there is an accident or bale on the motorway

Extremely exciting day and obviously a big part of it is that itā€™s a refreshing pairing.

Leaning towards Clare winning (maybe by 3 or 4 if I had to pick a margin).

While Cork have made massive changes, I feel Clare ticked along nicely the whole season. Nobody else remembers them winning the league but they themselves will. They are 3/3 against Cork in the last 3 years in championship and 2/2 Lohan vs Ryan.

They got a massive monkey off their back beating Kilkenny in the semi final and biggest of all donā€™t have to play Limerick in the final.

If picking reasons to find an extra percentage point those are the things Iā€™d be looking at.

2 Likes

As long as youā€™re on Wi-Fi you should be grand.

Lads, what link for Sky Go should I be using? Trying to log in with my sisterā€™s details and my vpn but want to make sure Iā€™m logging into the right place.

Thereā€™s an app on the phone

1 Like

The bloody site isnā€™t even giving me the option to buy now. No ā€œupcomingā€ matches apparently.