All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

That’s like you are logged into a domestic version of the site, you hardly have an Irish VPN connected already?

VPN is off.

Amateur hour from @Turenne here.

2 Likes

How is that.

Nevermind, got it working after deleting all cookies from the GAA Go site - all sorted now.

7 Likes

Cookies - they’re lovely with a cup of tea and all but they can be a pain in the arse sometimes.

This is one of the rare summers when a song suddenly catches fire and accompanies a team’s march to glory. And when a song comes on the scene, it always is glory.

Boom Boom Boom Let Me Hear You Say Jayo - Dublin 1995
Dancing at The Crossroads - Wexford 1996
DJ Galiv - G-G-G-Galway - 1998
Jimmy’s Winning Matches - Donegal 2012
Dreams - Limerick 2018

None of them were stopped.

In 2024 After All by The Frank And Walters is suddenly everywhere. It’s on the PA at Croke Park. It’s on Up For The Match. It’s even on Sunday Miscellany.

It’s hard to see Cork being stopped.

But Clare have never lost an All-Ireland final to a Munster team. Therefore it’s hard to see Clare being stopped.

2 Likes

https://x.com/luas/status/1814946997134102738?s=46&t=pBoz6vwJNpAFZhshXLNoZg

If those traveling are not in Dublin now you might as well turn around

I don’t want to rock, DJ - 2000
Everyday we’re Shefflin - 2007?

It just has draw written all over it in my opinion. Both teams will be nervous about getting over the line and what a crowning glory it would be for Johnny Murphy’s legacy if he could engineer a draw and bring in some much needed revenue to the GAA coffers.

5 Likes

Superstar DJ
Here We Go

1 Like

Embarrassing stuff

Would many people (if any) have an asterisk beside Clare’s name to some extent if they win today but having gotten there without beating Limerick along the way. I suppose in the perfect world for Clare, they’d beat Limerick in an All Ireland final.

They got there on their own merit though (obviously beating Cork along the way).

I just feel some will end up spinning it that way

Ah stop :joy::joy::joy: Using the County account for that post

https://twitter.com/limerickclg/status/1814950595763073180?s=46&t=6YjbEjmM5b9DQH_NEv7K7A

Not in the real world mate, there are no asterisks when you win an All Ireland
If Clare win today they’ll deserve it, I never thought they’d do it mainly because I didn’t think they’d ever get past Limerick in Croke park but hurling is a funny game, they’ll fancy their chances against Cork.
To everyone travelling to Croke park today I hope it’s a great day out, where would you rather be, may the best team win

2 Likes

I agree there shouldn’t be

Enjoy the day lads, safe travels all, the best day of the year. Cork by 3 points.

1 Like

I’m going for Cork to finish with a flourish to win by 6 or 7.

Maybe outscoring Clare by that amount in the last 10 minutes or so after a nip & tuck affair up to then.

1 Like

The head is saying Clare by 4 but the heart is hoping for the stadium to implode seconds before throw in

6 Likes

Passed on my Hill ticket last night to a local as i decided as a neutral i shouldn’t really deprive counties that are starved of success from being there. A lot of tickets floating around last night as per every year so i assume everyone that wanted to go got sorted.

Safe travels to all TFKers going.

5 Likes