All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

Tony Kelly did very little but he will get motm and probably deserve it

What game were you watching?

14 Likes

Agree with all that. Patrick Horgan no longer has X Factor and the rest of the forwards, while good hurlers, lack star quality.

And the proud Clare man @fistoffury, he’d be over the moon, on days like today I miss him dearly

28 Likes

Munster club

And Joe

1 Like

:notes: What’s another year :notes: poor Hoggie boi

It feels like an life time ago since shane o Donnell got the goal to get Clare back into it.

Cork were beaten in normal time without Hoggy. His bashers can slink away now into their boxes this evening.

7 Likes

Nobody should be having a pop at any of the players this evening. Enjoy that for what it is. They done their best.

I hoped for a replay. I think it’s awful for that cork sub who hit it wide. I’m also thrilled for Tony Kelly and Lohan.

4 Likes

He did fuck all until he did everything. Ryan and Fitz kept them in the game

He should be motm. The goal was as good as you’ll ever see

1 Like

Besides the free he was beaten all ends up.

Delighted for Lohan and Tony Kelly in particular. That was some performance from Kelly from half time.

Well done to my ecollleavues @Big_Dan_Campbell, @Raylan and all the rest of the Clare crew. @Joe_Player looking down on it all.

3 Likes

Obviously the non free at the end will be the big talking point but Horgans missed free to push cork 8 ahead which he missed was crucial in terms of momentum. Exciting game, quality was so so but any team that finishes a year with a league and Liam will be pretty happy.

Ethan Twomey was fair bad in the time he was on the pitch.

3 Likes

No Frank and Walters nah?

2 Likes

Make up your mind

It’s all ifs and buts. Robbie o Flynn went for a wonder goal and it was saved. If cork go one up they don’t lose from there most likely.

2 Likes

Fitzgerald was immense for Clare I felt and MOTM by a landslide although Kelly will get it for magical moments.

Fair play to Tony Kelly, he got great great scores today, one of the all time greats
It was a great game, no complaints

Enjoy the celebrations any Clare men here

2 Likes