All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 946099, member: 180”]The Louth team warmed up in their Club jerseys today

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10390020_664023187000761_2256926633767594973_n.jpg[/QUOTE]
Nice touch there, it’s like something the Baa-Baas would do. The Louth Loins certainly did the red jersey proud this evening.

Totti thinks this is like soccer, that you can jump from one team to another.

@thedancingbaby[/USER] supporting Leitrim is seen as quaint but apparently [USER=2533]@Il Bomber Destro isn’t allowed any affection for the county of his roots.

Logging it here. If there’s two bigger fucking bluffers than Paul “Bealo” Bealin and Tomas Of Flaharta in this years Football Championship I’ll be very very surprised. Clowns.

Roscommon 0-08 Leitrim 0-03.

Eh I have no idea of tdb’s weak links, but you only get one team.

Up Down!

Laverty in for Coulter.

It’s pissing it down there and that bluffing cunt Tommy Carr was on a while ago saying “It’s a very hot day and fitness will come into it.” :rolleyes:

Nordies making a fuck of the national anthem

Is that the worst national anthem attempt ever? :smiley:

That was awful :clap:

Down are on top in a lot of areas. Crucially their full back line and full forward lines are winning their individual battles but need to get points on the board. Tyrone are on top in the middle of the field.

This is woeful stuff. Atmosphere of a McKenna Cup game.

Welcome back our old friend, “typically dour Ulster Championship fare”. This is a classic of the genre.

Have they scrapped the steps rule in Gaelic Football?

This is horrendous.

Ah jaysus

Eh, hello referee, advantage rule?

Canning and Carr are putting me to sleep here.