All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

We did it… we did it pretty fucking easily.:eek:

SFC qualifier result: Tipperary 2-17 Longford 0-06. :clap:

Good win for Sligo in Fortress Aughrim

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 977215, member: 1517”]We did it… we did it pretty fucking easily.:eek:

SFC qualifier result: Tipperary 2-17 Longford 0-06. :clap:[/QUOTE]

Bernard Flynn described it as the worst game of football he had ever seen

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 977215, member: 1517”]We did it… we did it pretty fucking easily.:eek:

SFC qualifier result: Tipperary 2-17 Longford 0-06. :clap:[/QUOTE]
That makes Tipp 19 points a better side than Derry.

Pretty sure it doesn’t work that way

Along with Limerick beating Antrim I think we are now seeing where the Ulster counties really are. There is a lot of dross up there.
The only team really with a quality balance (decent defenders, competitive and ball winning middle 8 & prolific forwards) throughout their team is Donegal. Monaghan almost have it but are still short another forward or two.
Everyone else has serious deficiency in one area of the field.

Basing your judgement of Ulster football…on Antrim.

Good fucking jaysus.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 977470, member: 273”]Along with Limerick beating Antrim I think we are now seeing where the Ulster counties really are. There is a lot of dross up there.
The only team really with a quality balance (decent defenders, competitive and ball winning middle 8 & prolific forwards) throughout their team is Donegal. Monaghan almost have it but are still short another forward or two.
Everyone else has serious deficiency in one area of the field.[/QUOTe]

:rolleyes:

Using the two weakest counties in Ulster to supplement your argument shows the inferiority complex you have with regard to Ulster counties.

Using the two weakest counties in Ulster to supplement your argument shows the inferiority complex you have with regard to Ulster counties.[/QUOTE]
Who? Antrim and ? Monaghan or Derry or Donegal. I presume you are now saying Derry are one of the weakest 2.
In a strong province there are no weaknesses.
I’m also using the weakest Munster teams. So Munster>Ulster

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 977504, member: 273”]Who? Antrim and ? Monaghan or Derry or Donegal. I presume you are now saying Derry are one of the weakest 2.
In a strong province there are no weaknesses.[/QUOTE]
There is no strong province then.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 977504, member: 273”]Who? Antrim and ? Monaghan or Derry or Donegal. I presume you are now saying Derry are one of the weakest 2.
In a strong province there are no weaknesses.[/QUOTE]

Only Derry, Antrim and Fermanagh have gone and there is a big gap between the other seven Ulster counties and Antrim and Fermanagh.

In a strong province there are no weaknesses.
I’m also using the weakest Munster teams. So Munster>Ulster[/QUOTE]

Waterford were knocked out by Carlow - you spastic.

Hon Armagh!

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 977512, member: 2533”]Only Derry, Antrim and Fermanagh have gone and there is a big gap between the other seven Ulster counties and Antrim and Fermanagh.

Waterford were knocked out by Carlow - you spastic.[/QUOTE]
You are really rattled. Bringing a Leinster county into your argument to support how “great” Ulster is. :smiley:

You can’t even read what I’m saying you’re so wound up.

I will be in attendance in Clones tomorrow.

Gold.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 977521, member: 273”]You are really rattled. Bringing a Leinster county into your argument to support how “great” Ulster is. :smiley:

You can’t even read what I’m saying you’re so wound up.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

As usual something went straight over your head.

You said:

Carlow beat Waterford, ergo - you’re a spastic.

Can someone tell that silly Cork cunt to shut the fuck up, he’s talking absolute bollocks and ruining a wonderful thread. @Il Bomber Destro you’d be better off ignoring the scrote.

As usual something went straight over your head.

You said:

Carlow beat Waterford, ergo - you’re a spastic.[/QUOTE]
Again, why can’t you read? I was using weakest teams, plural you dimwit. Which means I didn’t exclude Waterford. As well as that Carlow are in a different province and have not played an Ulster team in championship, so irrelevant.

Of course we are comparing football counties to counties where hurling is by far the strongest sport, yet they are comparable, which shows you realistically where the real lay of the land is.
You are about 20 years too late with your argument.
Now head along tomorrow and get yourself some culture and enjoy the game, and watch it on it’s merits, not your pre-conceived ideas.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 977543, member: 273”]Again, why can’t you read? I was using weakest teams, plural you dimwit. Which means I didn’t exclude Waterford. As well as that Carlow are in a different province and have not played an Ulster team in championship, so irrelevant.

Of course we are comparing football counties to counties where hurling is by far the strongest sport, yet they are comparable, which shows you realistically where the real lay of the land is.
You are about 20 years too late with your argument.
Now head along tomorrow and get yourself some culture and enjoy the game, and watch it on it’s merits, not your pre-conceived ideas.[/QUOTE]

What basis are you using for weaker counties? Ulster have two while Munster have four. Limerick by tradition in recent years and league status would be the third best team in Munster, Antrim by tradition in recent years and league status would be the weakest in Ulster.

So the 3rd best team in Munster beat the weakest team in Ulster at home, says a lot that you are celebrating this fact. I also don’t know why you are bringing hurling into a football thread, probably because you have realised you are too stupid to be coy and cunning but either way it’s another extension of your stupidity.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 977555, member: 2533”]What basis are you using for weaker counties? Ulster have two while Munster have four. Limerick by tradition in recent years and league status would be the third best team in Munster, Antrim by tradition in recent years and league status would be the weakest in Ulster.

So the 3rd best team in Munster beat the weakest team in Ulster at home, says a lot that you are celebrating this fact. I also don’t know why you are bringing hurling into a football thread, probably because you have realised you are too stupid to be coy and cunning but either way it’s another extension of your stupidity.[/QUOTE]
You don’t even understand the words you are using child and have some bizarre deluded opinion of yourself. You are a sesquipedalian.
I realise education isn’t as good in your country, but you don’t have to try and compensate for that.