All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Our Tiernan was unreal today.

The GAA is only a stop gap until the NFL returns.

1 Like

It’s dogshit pal

The second half tells us nothing as Westmeath were never going to live with Dublin after half-time.

The first half tells us plenty, I think. Dublin are not as good as between 2013 and 2015 and could be in serious trouble if they meet a much more tested Mayo or Donegal who can go for 70 minutes in the quarter-final.

Mealy words from Spillane talking out of the pundit side of his mouth. Wearing his Kerry hat, Spillane is only concerned with the top 1 on the third Sunday in September. They couldn’t care less in Kerry about Top 4, Top 8 or Top 12.

And Spillane is rarely right.

Partys over.

Modern Ireland is rejecting the nonsense.

1 Like

Spillane has 8 All Ireland medals in his arse pocket. He rarely put a foot wrong when he was strutting his stuff in Croke Park on the 3rd and 4th Sunday in September.

Slowly but surely.

Everything else is only a stop gap until the Ulster Championship returns next May.

1 Like

Except Tyrone @bandage. A more horrible shower of cheating diving turgid negative fuckers are not to be found on this island.

I understand just fine. Mcmenamen shoved your childish jibe back up your fat Wexford hole. You’ve been seething since.

FOAD cunt.

Sean Cavanagh is the anti-Gooch.

When the pressure is really, really on, he stands up, grabs the game by the scruff of the neck and delivers.

4 Likes

No you fuck off. Tyrone are inbred cheating negative bores, and the epitome of all that is wrong with ulster football, and football in general. They are even worse than donegal, and that’s saying something.
It was exciting only because it was close.
Harte is simply outstanding, but they play anti-football.

No. I did give a girl from ennistymon the finger at the Trip to Tipp in 1992 though.

It’s not a childish jibe to say that McManamon is a serial overcarrier - you weirdly offended, simple cunt. You dumb, cheerleading Dublin wanker. Fucking prick.

1 Like

You’re going to have a tough time deciding who you want to lose more if Dublin play Mayo in the quarter-final.

Tremendous anger, begrudgery and bitterness on this thread today.

Long may it continue. :clap::clap:

[quote=“binkybarnes, post:2221, topic:21595”] the finger
[/quote]

couldnt get it up?

2 Likes