All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Waiting for the final.

4 Likes

Making a show of themselves now.

Waiting for the final as @Watchyourtoes said

1 Like

Horse shit, couldn’t be bothered getting off the couch and following them, but you’ll be on the band wagon now no doubt

You’re taking this defeat very badly. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Again with the joke shop added time, a team will get caught in a close game yet with this shit.

Stop trying to talk gaa. You are clueless.

I will in my hole. I’m not a football man but it’s great to see them win all the same. They might have to play a decent football county next time though

Tipp classiness in victory same as ever. Even from the plastic tipp fans like yourself.

It’s ok mate, no need to lash out, no shame in getting bate out the door by Tipp…

IN FOOTBALL :eek:

3 Likes

Seething

Comer is a great man in fairness, the only man they have though

Hatchison man of the match for me.

Michael Quinlivan is very like Maurice Fitzgerald in style. Pretty similar in terms of effect, too.

Congrats to Tipp.
Shocking from Galway. Were they at the races all week?, as they certainly weren’t today.

3 Likes

Great performance from Tipp. Delighted for them.

2 Likes

Well done Chip, fine team there. Hope they go a long way.

1 Like

Some football and foot passing especially. Should have won by way more. Obviously hope they beat Tyrone or mayo.

As far as they go pal, no fairytale ending here only a wall of red and white tackling and counter attacking.Brilliant to get this far mind beating Cork and Galway along the way.

2 Likes

Connacht Championship ********************