All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

I’m not ignoring it, I’m developing it.

Not relatively comfortably at all. Kerry were hanging onto a referee to bail them out and Tyrone letting them off the hook with missed goal chances and frees. They were at Tyrone’s mercy in that game but we left it behind.

#sweep sweep

1 Like

Yes, you have a point in that Tyrone most likely choked when Kerry could have been seen to be at their mercy. I can accept that.

My question has not been answered.

Which would point to it not being comfortable.

Once the choke happened, Kerry finished it out relatively comfortably, after having gone through the game comfortably, until they switched off a little. I can accept your point in that.

Was that before or after Maurice Deegan intervened to help Kerry?

Hard to say, but I can accept that could be a factor were it to be deemed to be so.

Nah Kerry were comfortable.

In fact they only had themselves to blame for not taking the challenge of a team that dad been relegated to Division 2, having lsot to Armagh in the Championship the previous year, more seriously.

They have a tendency to lack focus against weaker teams as the close ones they’ve had against Sligo and Longford in the back door proves.

your initial point was about the league rankings of Leinster and Ulster teams and how it favours Dublin. When it was pointed out to you that Both Tyrone and Dublin will face Division 2 teams you changed you position to championship results. Your initial point about Dublins easy passage was based on the league placings, and when caught out, you changed your argument to championship results.

1 Like

I developed my initial point that the two teams in Div 2 from Leinster have a pathetic recent Championship record. You’re the one who wants me to stay away from that rather than address it.

where do you get the energy pal??..literally fighting on every front…i bet you’ve even argued with a fly ?

#flip flop

They weren’t and seeing as Kerry had a very poor recent Championship record against Tyrone I doubt they would have underestimated. They were at our mercy and we left it behind along with Maurice Deegan not implementing the rules in order to help Kerry out.

I know what happened and we will avenge it this year, if anything that match will further have widened Kerry’s inferiority complex to Tyrone, they know we outplayed them.

what relevance did your point about the league standings have in direct relation to Dublins easy passage and Tyrones more difficult passage through their respective provinces?

That’s completely wrong. Sure Tyrone got away with the ref not implementing the rules correctly in the Tyrone v Monaghan game.

I’ve already disproved you using the previous year’s championship as a meter to beat other teams with, citing the example of Down’s improvement between 2009 and 2010.

#flipflop

I said I developed my point, if you are having trouble understanding that statement then consult a dictionary.

what was the relevance of the initial point?

What rules did the referee not implement in the Tyrone Monaghan game?

Specific examples please.