All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

I never said that Kerry weren’t cynical I just asked why you focused on them rather than on the other, more glaring, examples of Dublin getting off the hook.

I could talk of any of Dublin, Mayo and Kerry in this regard.

To be fair, and balanced, would you not think Paul Galvin was on the end of a lot of manic coverage from the Sunday Game?

In my opinion he did get up to half the shenanigans that Ciaran Whelan did but was made out to be the antichrist whenever he crossed the line at all.

He was not on the end of a lot of manic coverage by RTE.

Yer gas cunts lads.

Gas.

1 Like

Every time. And no one ever learns.

3 Likes

Compare that to McMahon’s ‘gouging’ incident last September.

Lots of lads don’t understand gravity very well.

1 Like

There wouldn’t be too many rocket scientists in Ulster football

Few spacemen alright

1 Like

Tyrone get alot of attention because

1. They are a good side generally and in focus. If Laois were more successful they would be one of the worst
  2. Tyrone draw alot of it on themselves and play the poor us card alot.
  3. Tyrone are not very likeable. Its nothing to do with what part of the island they are positioned. When you are not liked people live having a pop. That is sometimes because of bitterness/jealousy (in kerrys case re:Tyrone) or a simple dislike for parting from the norm too much.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Similar to the Clare hurling team of the 1990s.

1 Like

What is manic about that?

O’Se mentions Tohill saying that it impacted Galvin being MOTM because of what he was involved in as a reason for some manic treatment of Galvin.

Your point is rendered reduntant due to the fact McMahon lost out on a MOTM award and FOTY award on the Sunday Game last year because of his transgressions. Philly McMahon certainly got away lightly but Paul Galvin was not harshly treated by the panel in contrast. McMahon received a 1 game ban for the Donaghy incident as far as I recall, it was highlighted, played down, impacted on an award and a small slap on the wrist without widespread condemnation - much like the Galvin incident.

What O’Se seems to be implying is that Kerry players should not have their sins discussed on air, straight out of the Alex Ferguson book of management.

So. Former Kerry players in the media complaining about the treatment Paul Galvin is receiving from the media?
Kerry get a soft ride by The Gaelic Football media because they practically are the Gaelic football media. Pat Spillane, Tomas o Se, Darragh O Se, Jack o Shea, Mikey Sheehy, John o Keefe, Michael Quirke, Weeshy Fogarry, Billy cuntyballa Keane, Declan O Sullivan Bomber Liston. Yeah them poor Kerry lads have no one to speak up for them at all

2 Likes

http://www.sundayworld.com/sport/gaa/philly-mcmahon-was-sunday-games-first-choice-for-man-of-the-match

Very similar with the Galvin incident he is crying his little heart out about.

Both Galvin and McMahon have got away lightly with RTE in contrast to others.

You do know it doesn’t matter ya?

Its all bullshit. It does not win or lose games.

It can impact on decisions as already outlined. Colm O’Rourke was purporting that the line they were pedaling about Tyrone would come back to bite us.

Feckin gas

There is no difference between going down easy under slight contact and a dive.

3 Likes

Forwards dive get over it.

The patented grab the arm and hit the deck has blackguarded defenders for years.

The shite talk on this thread is nearly as bad as some of the puke served up in the championship this year.

Not everyone has to have the same point of view.

AOS is a cunt.
McCann is a cunt.

2 Likes