All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Recent history has relevance.

Past history has none.

Bollox. What we’re you doing July 12th

1 Like

I was in Bundoran mate, as I am every 12th July.

1 Like

Hahaha

Nembo will need a few discs for the angle grinder to take off all these clamps :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

But they are 13 ahead on Ulsters

1 Like

There is that of course, I have no doubt we’d have more Ulsters if we didn’t have to beat both Cork and Kerry every year.

5 Likes

Without question.

I didn’t ask where you were. I asked what you were doing

I was on vacay in Bundoran.

No interest in the auld sash then?

Here’s video evidence of Tipp winning a football all Ireland

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nk31akDBs5E

1 Like

Tipp are taking fistball a bit serious ( nay a quarter of the county) for the last few years and hey presto they are in a fistball semi . The most disadvantaged part of Clare likewise and they are in a quarter .

A few nordie counties , Mayo and Dublin take it a bit serious and churn out a few gym monkeys and they are in all Ireland finals .

Hurling is where it is at . Dublin for all their dosh could not come within an asses roar of winning a hurling all Ireland ( bar the SVDP year 2013) .

1 Like

Jesus that was the one that got away from one of the best Dublin minor teams in recent years. Dubs keeper fucked it away but Tipp never stopped coming.

How many of that Dublin minor team are on the Senior panel now? Kilkenny, Costello,Mannion, Small, Lowndes. McCaffrey as well.
Tipp beat Limerick, Kerry, Cork, Meath, Roscommon and Dublin, a hard earned championship.

3 Likes

played

Emmett o Conghaile and David Byrne were also on it. Costello Lowndes O Conghaile and Kilkenny were all excellent hurlers but apart from Kilkenny none of them have really made the.football team. It’s a fair pain in the hole from a hurling point of.view.

What? :laughing:

Dont, just, dont.

Any reasonable minded individual will know it’s 1) Dublin 2) Kerry 3) Mayo 4) Tyrone 5) Donegal and after that there’s a big gap to 7 or 8 teams that are a much of a muchness.

You’re new here (I think), so I’ll leave you off with that.

3 Likes