All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Gooch has been immense but Geany is the man

He really hasn’t mate. Started poorly but the last 15 or 20 minutes he was very good

Not anything definite from tv anyway.

Would be hilarious if duns lose because of it and it was not iver the line though.

He has been shit.

They have scored two goals via keeper fuck ups.

Ah come on. Give the man credit. He kept moving and he found the ball. Very impressive from Gooch.
He was shit, but he improved immeasurably.

1 Like

They forced the keeper into making the mistakes.

It’s clearly a tactic they’ve been practicing. A blind man could see that.

Wait till they bring on James O’Donoghue for the last 20mins, will be a great lift again. I see no way back for Dublin here. Is O’Donoghue carrying a knock?

They forced a keeper to kick a placed ball to them and make a mess of a high ball he should be dealing with?

[quote=“croppy_boy, post:5716, topic:21595, full:true”].

They forced the keeper into making the mistakes.

It’s clearly a tactic they’ve been practicing. A blind man could see that.
[/quote]

I don’t think there was much too clever about the first mistake. That pass was never on. They did push up at least but it wasn’t like it was a high pressure/high intensity mistake. Just a stupid kick.

They pressurised him into making mistakes by denying him space him the kick outs and then exposed his obvious weakness under the high ball.

Simple stuff done well.

As a Tyrone man I thought it would be easy enough for you to understand a keeper being forced into having a meltdown through crafty opposition

2 Likes

Kerry did the same to Durcan in the 2014 final. By pressurising the kick out it encourages stupid mistakes like that.

You’re all over analysing this lads ffs A junior club keeper wouldn’t do what Cluxton done, he had a rush of blood and made a total bollocks of it.

6 Likes

some flick by walsh. geaney is unrale. hipster gough was solely concerned with finding and booking whoever was roaring at his brother in law or whoever his umpire is after the goal, debatable whether it went over the line at all. really hurts macmahon being booked going into what could be a filthy second half

1 Like

If a keeper has a meltdown it is self inflicted. Nobody forced him to kick a ball to a Kerry player.

Who is on yellows?

Small & McMahon, is it? Any Kerry players?

It is not forced you maniac.

Keepers have choices on where they can kick the ball of a tee. If in doubt drive it down the middle of the pitch.

No but Kerry’s pressing made it much more likely that this would happen. They’ve done it to Durcan and Cork and Mayo keepers over the years.

It’s not a coincidence.

So we are agreed it was not forced.

they are the only two i remember, johnny cooper could have got one for pushing o sullivan after the goal really, kerry have been fairly disciplined but i expect plenty of low blades now