All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

We have different perspectives so. I look at it from a coaching view, you more entertainment. Nothing wrong with wither.

Over rated

No you’re assuming that I look at it from an entertainment point of view, nothing of the sort.

I like seeing good attacking football played, with smart tactics, and by good players. I’ve covered enough games while working to know what good football is. Yesterday was up there but not a patch on 2006 Mayo v Dublin - I’d compare it more to the drawn game between Mayo and Kerry in 2014.

All Ireland’s in football are won in gyms and by running . Hurling is won by skills in the main .

Dublin for all their dosh are no where near winning a hurling all Ireland .

But whats a pink nife?

“In the main” :grinning:

1 Like

Nobody gives a flying fuck about stick hurling in Dublin mate, it’s a bogger’s game.

So is fistball .

+1. If it wasn’t for all those fucking boggers living in Dublin and trying to inculcate the natives, it wouldn’t even register in the nations capital.

1 Like

Google Seamus Ennis and Bodhran .

You weird little pervert.

Surely if the people don’t know each other there’s less idle chat than there would be if they knew each other?

Totally disagree. 2006 was just a free for all.

Technically, tactically and intensity wise yesterday was top notch the whole way.

If i rememver correctly 2006 was drab enough first half.

Exactly, so you have a deadening of atmosphere. Players are alightly less tuned. Takes longer to get going etc.

Best game of hurling I was ever at.

You’re as as entitled to disagree as I am entitled to voice my opinion.

I did a matchtracker for the 2006 semi final. I needed a lie down at half-time and full time.

1 Like

Hello Tadhg.

1 Like

You weren’t doing crossfit then

Stop the run at all costs, take the black card. Eugene McGee we thank you

1 Like

I was barely getting out of bed beyond going to work back then.

the Kerry guy instigated that ine and got his comeupance