All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Some team. Can mayo make a game of it

Of course they can. Fuck it, they could win it.

They could also be hammered.

Sure a locked oul supermac-lovin roaster could run onto the pitch and try to attack the ref before being hauled off by his daughter/sister.

Anything could happen.

1 Like

A game like that would be brill

He tried this word, never got there.

1 Like

A good news story in tomorrow’s papers:

5:45 am start with a half an hour walk into town for the 6:45 bus in the morning. The 7:15, 7:45, 8:15 and 8:45 buses were all booked out. Ouch.

I’ve travelled up from Galway on the morning of circa 20 Dublin championship games over the years and Dublin have never lost.

I think they will tomorrow.

1 Like

Cunts

Thanks for that info.ill sleep easy tonight

1 Like

Can’t have an All-Ireland final without a pointless, twee, personalised scene setter.

1 Like

Where did they get the tickets the horrible cunts

On the road to Dublin at 9am tomorrow. Have a good feeling about this game. Up for it!

How does it compare with a hurling final ???

People actually want to go

5 Likes

There will be a bit of skill involved tomorrow Tom,they wont be bashing the ball around with a stick

1 Like

Marian Finucane will have a twee scene setter with politicians from both counties uttering platitudes about what a special day in Irish sport it is, except this time the stuff they say will actually be true.

1 Like

A bunch of gym bunnies who never made it at soccer or rugby and couldnt apply themselves to hurl versus a bunch of gym bunnies from a county where most youth can’t wait to exit.

Did you burst all the footballs in your area yet Tom?

I wouldn’t do that . Tis ok when the ground gets soft to keep fellas fit over the winter.

1 Like

Fancy Mayo. Think they’ll win by 2 points

1 Like

You deviant. Is it the builders arses you love?