All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

A Brill Game BUT MAYO MISSED THEIR CHANCE

1 Like

That’s grand pal but where does he kick the ball?

1 Like

He missed everything from mayo. Was quick to hand out a black card tor dublin and let mayo away with it. O’Connor shouldn’t have been on the pitch to get the equaliser.

2 Likes

Worst game yet of a rubbish championship

Michael Lester is a pratt

Jesus

He’s inside the 45 yard line & didn’t kick from that position either.

Pat Spillane is the only sane one of these gowls

He’s shaping to kick it there, maybe a yard closer, were you watching??

He was 25 yards out. Either way the man is a simpleton.

Linesman made the call on McCarthy black card.

the 45 yard line :sweat_smile:

Seriously why did Connolly go for a point

Would you shut up.

I have championed COC and Dillon for a long time while being ridiculed by cliwns like you.

They both turned up today when needed.

Mayos mentality was excellent, undeniable. I think their decision making is a big stumbling block and that cost them.

But COC stood up when needed on the biggest day and kicked a super point to save his team. To try and deflect from that is simply utter stupidity.

The good news is they change refs for replays.

I’m definitely going to replay.

2 Likes

I was and he takes the ball another five yards before shooting.

1 Like

Why would you want to watch that shit

Dublin will be happy with the draw, they played absolute kack & will destroy Mayo in the replay. Plus, more money for HQ to distribute in grants to Dublin club teams. A great day all round for Dublin GAA.

You also said John Small was an average player, are you sticking by that assessment Kev?

1 Like

Not up to this standard and speed of football.

Was not as bad as i expected but had a terrible last 45 mins. Missed so many really obvious things both ways.

COC was shit today, he took a big score at the end but it doesn’t change the fact he was very ineffective from general play once again.

Mayo showed loads of heart as they have done in the past but the bottom line is they dominated the game throughout against a misfiring Dublin and still didn’t manage to win.