All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Is there a clip online anywhere of the skite? I’m actually disappointed I’ve had to ask you.

Not that I know of. Here’s one of Brogan getting buried though, he crawled to the sideline within minutes.

https://vine.co/v/iYDKnTP95na

Lovely. Very similar to Neil McGee and Stephen O Neill a few years back.

Hint of illegality about that one with both his feet off the ground.

I like how Meaney went out of his way to bore him, and then went on about his business. That move finished in the the second Laois goal.

Doubtful on second viewing there. If so, it makes it even better tbh.

This is as good as I can find pal, McAuley with a tampon up his nose, Enjoy.

2 Likes

Please don’t stop looking searching until you find me my video damnit.

It’s actually one of those new class A-filled concentrated capsules which are all the rage in Dublin at the moment. You place them at the entrance to your nasal cavity and it’s bliss.

You also need a Robbie Fowler nose plaster to help you breathe through your other nostril when you do this.

You’re a classic Laois man alright. Oblivious to the fact your team was hammered. Yet immensely proud of john o Loughlin for throwing a stupid dirty dig and letting his team down.
It’s the equivalent of submitting to some lad riding you violently up the hole but being proud of yourself for not allowing him clean his knob in your curtains afterwards.

5 Likes

If only there was a catchy anachronism we could come up with.

Block Your Nose And Breathe - BYNAB.

It’s both an acronym and an anachronism.

If anyone could do it, it’d be you sid :clap:

Laois were disgraceful yesterday there’s no two ways of looking at it. They ended up losing by only 9pts when it looked in first half like it’d certainly be 20pts plus but that’s no sort of consolation because the Dubs took the foot off the gas and were never ever in danger of losing. Laois didn’t look like they wanted to be there and were afraid of their shit of the Dubs, besides the clown who sought consolation by punching MaCauley. That first half was inept and the least they should have offered was fitness, pride, self respect, work rate, intensity. If the Dubs beat them after that then fine. But they were pitiful right down to their pathetic excuse for supporters of which a few hundred turned up to support their team in championship.

4 Likes

Spot on :clap:

Met a lot of Dublin fans who were seething last night that they failed to cover the handicap, Christ that’s a sad aul state of affairs. 11 point win and still not happy.

A few lads on the Laois team no doubt felt exactly the same way.

Thats what they get for unleashing Meaney so early.

McCarthy and Kieran Duffy for Owen Duffy and McAdam.

The Monaghan one singing the national anthem. :smile:

1 Like