All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

You have to feel sorry for the players…they tried to come out and make a game of it but they are I’ll prepared, have no plan, and have nothing on the line. Paudie will have to be hauled , Hickey in. Hannon can fuck off as well and bring in Nash

Clare are picking us off like a sniper in Dallas. Paudie is at nothing. Nothing at half forward or midfield. Clare can win this by as much as they want.

1 Like

James Ryan, Cian Lynch, Kevin Downes and Dowling should also be hauled

Attendance 15,540. Poor enough for a triple-header.

Took Clare 15 minutes to settle but are utterly dominant now. All six backs winning their match ups and Dillon sweeping very well. Wife’s are the only thing keeping Limerick somewhat in it.

Score?

Edit - ps, fuck you Cork

2 Likes

Its grand and comfy in the stand as the Cork crowd fucked off in a huff

4 Likes

How does the q/f draw work? Do Wexford and Clare have to face a provincial runner up?

And hannon and paudie. Dowling at least might score a few frees. if we win one.

Rachel Wyse has very bad skin.

2 Likes

That’s shocking and the two matches were on sky sports!

Poor enough stuff. Limerick’s workrate dropped off a lot once we strung a few scores together. If it stays this loose around the middle we should win it. Bound to be another burst in Limerick though.

I ran into the only steward that still gave a fuck when I came looking for a seat in the middle of the stand :roll_eyes:

And Paudie and Browne. Would they let us use 6 subs?

That’s a fair point. From a distance she is a lovely lady

What’s happened Paul Browne? Gone from really, really good to quite the opposite.

They could let us start 20 players and we will still get beat.

Limerick may as well push an extra man up to the forwards

TJ has just taken off Darragh Donovan and left Paudie and Paul Browne on…ffs.

1 Like

Hon SOD