All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

No excuse can be expressed for starting Ryan O’Dwyer.

The Cunningham factor is huge

1 Like

Is there a bigger fraud in hurling than Anthony Nash?

3 Likes

Really braindead decision making from cork all game, crazy long range shooting, running into the corner before shooting. Theyd still hockey wexford and would have no reason to fear limerick, and have beaten clare before.

Seamus Hickey.

3 Likes

Conor Lehane

1 Like

I wouldn’t pick Clare to beat anyone with their recent record. Been a long time since anyone did 2-in-a-row in the Clare-Limerick rivalry so maybe we’d beat them. That’d be it though. All three have beaten us the last time we played.

1 Like

What is Jamies o Connor wearing.

Nationally he has no credibility.

A free suit you fucking blind cunt.

That’s one of the worst suits I’ve ever seen.

Think everyone will be hoping they draw Clare

Yeah, good one.

Agree we are scared of everyone in the draw no mess. @myboyblue WTF was that from ye

As I said earlier it is hard to know whether the Waterford game was just a systems failure on the day or whether it was due to the same issues as the last two years.

I do think we are a better side than last year especially considering we have a novice coach and a novice over our physical preparations last year added to the emergence of Cleary, O’ Brien and Reidy as real form players for us. Still hard to see us beating one of the four who are in the provincial finals but if we can get a win over one if themand to Croke park we would have serious momentum.

I do also think that Limerick and Cork have gone back a bit from last year and if Fitzgerald can’t beat one of the other three sides in round two then his time is well and truly up.

Who do you want in the draw

Clare will beat any of those other teams left in the draw handily. If they don’t they may pack it in altogether

1 Like

Mad stuff. kK is a great guy so I hope he gets a run but dropping Nash is a prerequisite

We should @Fran but should and will are two things apart

Is round 2 a double header in Thurles?