All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

pal if you think clare can beat them in croke park keep dreaming

The only sad faces in Kilkenny tonight will be those of Colin Fennelly & Eoin Larkin who have lost their places.

KK the team to beat yet again. Would the cunts ever fuck off

12 Likes

Kilkenny look like they’ve lost. Its like a funeral there.

Canning utter shit yet again I notice.

2 Likes

As mad as it sounds, i believe Davy Fitz is the only manager with the brain to beat this KK outfit tactically.

1 Like

Canning only interested in flogging something or other. Hurley’s, Thai restaurants etc

4 Likes

its the same every year, roasters get excited by the league and munster championship, kilkenny make no noise and stroll to another all ireland, as they will this year unless tipp do something

You’re right, it does sound mad.

2 Likes

I don’t think Clare will win next weekend, never mind beating Kilkenny.

Will take something different to beat Kilkenny though. Waterford or Tipp if they hit form. Galway are just too straightforward and fall away completely once they gas.

+1
The cunts have ruined hurling for me. I wish ISIS would blow the fuckers up.

Galway abysmal.

Once we went into 2nd gear we destroyed them

7 Likes

KK play a shit load of crazy ball into their forwards who do unbelievable stuff to win it, a well implemented sweeper which only Clare are capable of could capitalise on that. They’ll struggle against Waherfurd as well. I fancy them to meet in the final. I think in a straight shootout vs Galway or Tipp KK won’t be beat

waterford have zero chance.

He is a fraud

It’s demoralising that it’s far from a vintage Kilkenny team bar Murphy, Reid, Hogan, M Fennelly and a couple of others but they are still better than everyone else.

The rest of us can only hope for a post Fergie type implosion when Cody eventually fucks off.

Donoghue didn’t offer much of a game plan when the heat was turned up. We also looked legless mid second half, id say KK lads are alot fitter. Joe Cannings worst day for Galway in quiet a while.

Can’t see us progressing much further.

Clare’s speed and touch matches up well to both Galway and Kilkenny, in my view, and that’s the way to beat either.

Certainly I’d be backing Clare in a potential quarter-final match up against Galway.

Galway should be hoping for a Tipp win in the Munster final, I think. Tipp have already played Cork and Limerick, which would mean Clare would probably play Tipp in the quarter-final if Waterford were to win the Munster final.

If Waterford lose the Munster final, they’ve already played Clare so would be kept apart from Clare in the quarter-final draw, with Galway then potentially taking on Clare.

Will tipp win next week?

just aimless ball driven forward all game, problem with starting big lads is they run outta steam, at the end of the day theres a gulf in class, whatever trouble we had them in when we could focus on reid, cant when its reid and hogan

You’ve been banging this Clare drum for ages. They’re shit mate, just get over it