All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Not decided yet but I’d imagine it will be double header… With no Munster final the locals in Thurles will need to be looked after… I’m sure they have their front gardens at the ready already.

1 Like

Develop :joy:

The irony of you reporting a post considering some of the despicable shit you put up about a suicide watch for a specific poster.

That was posted out of concern. Yours is posted out of hate. People like you just want to watch the world burn. There is no room for hate in this world.

Wow, I’ve just seen who liked your post, wow. Just, wow.

Daithi Regan talking some utter shite on off the ball last night, he’s some spoofer. Thinks Galway should appoint Daly. Ollie Canning went on a nice rant at one stage. Loughnane has him fairly rattled

1 Like

Is it because he’s “outspoken” that he gets a platform? He’s some pig ignorant fucker.

3 Likes

Ye ever read his twitter page, what a clown

sorry bud, were not shaking your head in disagreement on another thread about that tfk term?

I thought Canning had a pretty good line about the highlight of Ger’s term in Galway being a ten point loss to Kilkenny.

Daithi Regan’s media presence is baffling. I can only assume he appeals to the other thick ignorant cunts that are out there.

At one stage Joe or whoever it was asked him a question about Galway and he completely ignored it and launched into a 5 minute sequence of cliche after cliche. It was bizarre

I heard ozzie gleeson on newstalk earlier. Plenty of time to enjoy life after hurling.

If you’re reading pal, jack it in if you’re not enjoying itffs. It’s a hobby.

2 Likes

Wexford are unchanged for tomorrow. Do any Wexford posters go to the games anymore?

You should go tomorrow. A first championship win over Cork since 1956 will be one for posterity.

There was 2867 at the last one. Plus 243 from hOffaly.

Thinking of going tomorrow as it may suit me with another errand I have to run.

Think they’ll have too much fire power for us but we could make hay off their shocking defence.

Lee Chin has matured into a truly top class player despite all of the fuckology going on around him.

He’s our MVP right now and we couldn’t play him against dublin because we didn’t name him.

2 Likes

I do but not today. I swore I’d never go to Thurles until after the curse is lifted

Chin has Joyce in bother already. Walsh has been horrific.

Wexford no 4 can’t deal with Cadogan.

That goal last week will do Cadogan confidence world of good. He looks v sharp

No idea why O’Farrell struck that going backwards. Acres of space out there.

Some serious whacking of the ball going on here great to watch. The amount of high ball to cadogan is gas