All jokes aside

Lay off with that type of shit you lowlife prick.

You’re a banana case advocate of same sex marriage, a banana case advocate on freak homosexuals adopting children, you’re a banana case advocate of abortion, you’re a banana case Walter Mitty on U.S. politics. You’re the absolute crystalisation of a screaming Mary in human form on most things from what I read on here. The one thing we do agree on is the utter lunacy of the death penalty in the U.S. There probably are other things where we’de agree but I can’t think of them at the moment but still all in all I like you and think you’re a great poster. Now go fuck yourself you dirty Dublin cunt.

All jokes aside, Joanne Hayes was a bit of a tramp lads

Go on…

Sure she was off riding married men. A bad egg that one

What about the married man?

A bad egg too and when ya put 2 bad eggs together…

An omelette?

1 Like

Correct. A very manky omelette

What if you like gone off smelly eggs?

You are the craziest man on this forum. At times it appears like 3 or 4 different people are using your account. Have you multiple personalities and would you even know if you did? This place is nuts. Fucking nuts.

You are talking to no-one there bud. That is a sign of madness.

1 Like

I presume he is talking to @caoimhaoin but that could easily have been directed at 95% of the forum to be fair.

1 Like

Can’t tell who he is talking to.

1 Like

What’s crazy about me?

1 Like

You’ll have to ask Dooley as I dont have time to fully answer that one myself.

I like you but you are a narcissist that is unable to take criticism

Zing!

Likes to see himself as some sort of sage but if you disagree with him he turns into a 2 year old.

That’s totally fucking bullshit. Fuck you
I can take criticism all the time. Except from a cunt like you.

11 Likes

Take it easy now love

You are still smarting from the hammering you got a few months ago and agog ain last week.

I realise you are a couple of years behind me
You have probably just gone too far over the line like I did with the “finding yourself and enlightenment” lark. Do not worry, you will find yourself back towards the centre with a broader perspective soon enough.

I have realised that completely losing your edge is actually a negative. The world is edgy. Play to your strengths

do you think you could fix him?