All jokes aside

There is something actually really wrong with Sidney.

If you know him or live near him I think an intervention is needed.

5 Likes

Horrible thread

Hoping to whip up the online bullies against @Sidney

Dungeon

6 Likes

Shameful. We have people posting on here with blood on their hands from the Kerry babies :baby: controversy and you choose to train your guns on Sidney? Are you part of the cover up? Is he paying you ?

3 Likes

Well, well, well, what have we here?

Not satisfied with making death threats, you’d “love to carry one out”?

Badmouthing a dead man based on no evidence:

And then this doozy of a thread.

Another hypocrite well and truly skewered.

4 Likes

Easy @caoimhaoin. @Sidney spends a bit too much time with the ríomhaire due to his circumstances I believe. I doubt he needs an intervention but would probably benefit from going out for a few pints.* I imagine he’d actually be good craic.

*With anyone bar @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. The last thing he needs is some lad on his shoulder chipping in with ‘good one, Sid’ everytime he opens his mouth.

13 Likes

OOOOOOOFFFFTTTT

1 Like

Good one, Sid

17 Likes

Circumstances? I genuinely never heard of this? @Sidney?

@Sidney has my support.

5 Likes

A nice reply there mate

1 Like

That’s bizarre

It is.

Perhaps it merits you receiving an intervention?

1 Like

Cat got your tongue, @caoimhaoin?

Hopkiss won’t like this

On what. There is nothing to say.
You are someone with a clear mental issue. I called it.
You searched my name matched with the word death and came up with and load of completely unrelated posts.

There is nothing to say. Whatever your circumstances you are not dealing with them. Maybe you are doing too much for others I do not know but you have steadily got more and more unhealthy over past 3 years.

Call it tough love

Deal with that, not me

I’d concur to a degree, I think Sid is in turmoil…but you’re one to talk, you head the ball.

2 Likes

Kevin, your posts above demonstrate a clear and genuine mental issue, given your stated wish to carry out a death threat on another poster.

As far as I know you’re the only poster to express such a wish.

Go back, read the posts, and we’ll both agree that you do indeed have issues.

Without Sydney the forum be a much duller place. Kev is clearly jealous of Syd because he has far surpassed him as the chief whit around here.

1 Like

Will you fuck off with your “All jokes aside”. This is TFK for God’s sake.

1 Like

Kev knows as much about mental health issues as he does about paying tax.

It’d be an awful shame for him to be the subject of an intervention from the Revenue.

2 Likes