All your dreams are made when you’re chained to the mirror and the razor blade

I am a 45 year old fella with 2 adult children 22 and 17 I am more worried about them in this respect but what have I missed in my sheltered life🤔

Same as. Similar age younger kids. Coke, from what I saw during the last boom pre-kids, turned the users into complete cunthooks’es. You’ve missed fuck all I’d say.
I mean just look at Marty, Mario and Tubs

1 Like

This seems like a very needy thread.

5 Likes

Signing in. My only redeeming feature is that I’ve never done coke. It never had any romantic connotations for me, in contrast with most other drugs. In college the kids who did it started off very nice and quickly turned into complete cunts. I’ve never regretted not doing it.

1 Like

Age 47 ; signing in :

Signing in. My close relationship with God has always steered me away from recreational drugs.

2 Likes

Age 60 never taken

1 Like

My drug of choice is CCFC and Cork GAA - trying to get weaned off both no joy,as occasionally get a fucking massive high , following years of sadness

3 Likes

:rollseyes:

4 Likes

Hurm

1 Like

Nerd

2 Likes

Shrew

2 Likes

Bore

3 Likes

Killjoy

3 Likes

Signing out

Twunt

I respect your decision not to put that poison up your nose mate. You aren’t missing out on anything tbh

12 Likes

I have that gene where coffee doesn’t have any effect on me. Neither does blow. All I get is a very expensive migraine

2 Likes

Cunthooks

I have never taken cocaine.

2 Likes