Alliance Football League 2019

Wouldn’t be surprised if we won tomorrow. Been very up and down.

Bomb scare.

Who did they give mom too,o laoi or Walsh?

Continuing a fine line of Galway goalkeepers alright.

Walsh. Partly due to his timewasting.

I fancy Monaghan to get a result tomorrow in Kerry. They need it and Kerry might be putting their feet up a little.

Fermanagh have been very strong at home, but they’re no world-beaters at the same time. You couldn’t rule anything out in that division. We’ve a poor record against Meath though so tomorrow is the day to sneak something.

Blessed in both codes down the years alright.

@Liqourice_Pipes is gone quiet all of a sudden.

Are Leitrim playing tonight?

Great win. Dublin, Kerry and Galway a good bit clear of the chasing pack

1 Like

At home to London tomorrow

That’ll have @Liqourice_Pipes attention no doubt.

Wowwwwweee

If Leitrim win tomorrow I assurme they are promoted too .

I was just looking for the league tables on gaa.ie. If there’s a worse sporting website out there, I’ve yet to see it.

1 Like

Galway came with a plan and carried it out to a tee. They were full value for their win, 2 points on the board.

That their plan was akin to that u15 schools game that made the rounds on Twitter during the week, coupled with ballsy time-wasting should be of concern when tbey hit Croke Park in July.

Their workrate is hugely impressive. That gets them so far. With a different emphasis on attacking the ball they would go farther, I feel, and trouble Dublin, Donegal and a rejuvenated Kerry. As it stands they’re destined to fall short again.

2 Likes

The Leitrim resurgence has rattled @Liqourice_Pipes to within an inch of his life. A positive result tomorrow before the long-suffering supporters has the possibility of igniting a week of celebratory scooping. A county holds it’s breath…

Liatroim Abu…

1 Like

Are you trying to suggest @Liqourice_Pipes isn’t a former TFK poster with an affinity for Leitrim?