Alliance Football League 2019

Brilliant goal by dual star Keith Higgins there.

He’s the gift that continues giving

It means a forward just has to catch the ball and he’s basically won a free in a scoreable position. I don’t think teams have fully realised what an advantage it is yet, but when they do I think it’ll ruin the game altogether.

Its GaH fella. It’ll take the roasters years to figure it out.

1 Like

Tyrone look fine and bad here

They waited until the star retired before bringing it in.

Did anyone catch the result from Fortress Aughrim?

Edit: There won’t be a cow…Ryan O’Rourke to the rescue again.

We’re on the charge (temporarily)…

1 Like

#Leitrimrising

There’s a huge fitness difference here between Mayo and Tyrone. Mayo look miles fresher than in early league rounds of recent years where they consistently looked like they were running through treacle.

Andy Moran is making “clane shite” of the Tyrone defence

Andy looks schturdy

Tyrone are absolutely woeful here.

Andy Moran is a national treasure. The best Mayo man since Ciaran Mac.

Under Horan I’d strongly fancy Mayo to put Galway back in their box in Connacht again this year.

I’d expect Diarmuid O’Connor and Patrick Durcan to take on a Lee Keegan-style leadership mantle this year for them.

Worrying from a Tyrone point of view but we generally don’t play too well in the softer ground of winter/spring in any case.

Think we are very short in the scoring department, McCurry and Brennan don’t really want to know about the dirty ball and with no Bradley and McAliskey we will be struggling to stay up.

Da name of jaysus were Tyrone’s defence doing there

Young Fionn McDonagh was given an acre of space there but that was a lovely finish. Two excellent Mayo goals today.

Nice bit of dirt there from Tyrone right under the refs nose. Completely missed. But mayo answer with a handy goal

Tyrone are worse than shite…more interested in scrapping and putting in dirty hits.filthy fuckers.aos was assaulted a fair few times message out there.no protection from the nordie cunt of a ref

Niall Morgan could be the answer up front for Tyrone.