Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

What is the point of Pat Horgan?

Dublin going for the short shorts look tonight

Someone stick a fork in Hoggie quick

I did last night, pal. I told the Carkies to get rid and they wouldn’t listen…

The Munster league must be fierce poor if these fuckers won it. Dublin have destroyed them.

I said it after the Limerick game, if you are carrying a passenger for frees he better be hitting them

To think JBM had these lads a few seconds from an AI.

Dublin goalkeeper outpaces three Cork forwards over 50 metres

As bad as Cork have been the last few years I reckon this is the worst I’ve seen yet. Kingston about the only note of encouragement. Only the league but can’t see them getting anything against Tipp/Kilkenny/Wford

Anthony Daly talking and chuckling to himself at the same time is fairly fucking irritating. What is so amusing like…

3 Likes

Some kick in the hole for Cork.

He’s a dullard

2 Likes

Dublin keeper got bored in goal so decided to leg it out and waltz by 3 hapless Cork eejits to lay on an assist for a point. Practice ground stuff here for the Dubs.

And clare

He is shrouding his criticism in a “nice bloke” way

2 Likes

He’s a fucking plank

1 Like

There is that

That was absolutely pathetic from Cork. They are fucked. Kingston looks gormless on the sideline and doesn’t look like he can inspire or rattle a few cages. They should erect a statue of JBM down by the Marina there in Cork. For him to get some of those Cork players not disgracing themselves on a regular basis is nothing short of miraculous.

1 Like

We’re back in the long grass pal.

1 Like

He wasn’t chuckling when he was making a show of himself in front of everyone regarding a dispute with someone at the coursing in Clonmel the other week.

A dry summer and we’ll take down some big prey.