Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Harsh on McCormack.

Clare 1-8 Kilkenny 0-6. Assume Kilkenny have a strong wind as Eoin Murphy just pointed a free 30 yards from him own goal.

Ozzy has hit some poor wides.

1-9 to 7 in Ennis. Sounds like a good physical contest.

He just made a clean shit of Paudie maher thoigh which is great to see. He just can’t hit the thing over the bar today.

He is such a showman alright.

1-9 to 8 at h/t

He hits loads of wides every game in fairness. If he could shoot he’d be unbelievable

1 Like

Tipp & Waterford after serving up some fine fare there on a bog.

Can’t understand the Limerick whinging about Kirwan, he’s done alright tbf.

What?

:wave::wave:

He is way to fussy, booked Niall O’Meara for nothing.

Paudie Maher having his first bad day in a long time. Waterford should really be beating that Tipp team handy if they have any hope of beating the first team in championship

Considering conditions underfoot I think it has moved along at a decent pace. I would say WD defenders are getting frees that bit easier than Tipps but all in all he’s doing reasonably okay on TV.

Did McCormack look that bad, I thought he saw little enough ball to be hooked before HT.

It’s the League you weirdo.

They have basically their best team out bar Barron

Nice to see the bog being trampled by thousands of kids with hurleys at half time, a lovely GAA tradition.

1 Like

It’s February, the pitch is a bog & it’s the League. Need I say any more?

It’s the league.

Tom Dempsey on radio one just now said any young hurler would want to watch Paudraic Maher today as he’s an inspiration. Gave a wonderful cross field pass to set up final point.