Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Lots of drugs? Huh?

Bizarre even by your standards, plenty of activity around Middleton, Youghal etc. Sean Moylan and Liam Lynch in North Cork.
Parts of Dublin were quite British as well.

1 Like

Wow. One or teo people proves me complerely wrong.

Talk about sonething you actually know about

Practice what you preach you fucking blowhard.

5 Likes

Yes. My dad has taken a bucket load of drugs in last few weeks, so i was lookibg for sonething to temper that.

Now maybe he is just seeing clearly.

I do. I practice it every day.

Its called being straight.

Every fucking day.

Keep practicing pal because your not very fucking good at it.

4 Likes

Cork still have plenty of hurlers…Kingston, Harnedy, Meade and Cadogan are all well able to take on their marker and take a score.

If ye can get more from Horgan outside of frees and find a 3 and 6 ye could v well have a long summer.

Kind of in a similar boat to ourselves imo.

1 Like

Agree with this. Cork aren’t far off. Historical norm is still that a bad season for Cork is an oddity.

1 Like

They’ve a shaky full back line…but if they sort that out…they have classy forwards who can put up a big score on anyone.

I know Nash is a bit of a cunt, but he is also class…his shot stopping and puckouts are top notch.

1 Like

Jesus a name foes a long way

1 Like

The backs are rubbish. And tbh the forwards won’t look as good in the physicality of championship hurling. Kingston is doing his best but its still a very mediocre group.

2 Likes

All of Cork is fucking British

Most of irish life is quite british, we just don’t like the association

They are miles off. They haven’t one natural defender and a set of backs who have little or no defensive instincts. They will be opened up with regularity come the summer.

Their forwards look good on paper but lack workrate & serious balance if Harnedy isn’t on form.

If they make the q/fs this year it would be overachieving

3 Likes

:rollseyes:

Podge bringing Clare into the game against Waterford.

A goal from Podge now.

Clare lead by 3 after 22 mins.

Were down by 6 at the 10 min mark.

Cork 3 up against Tipp