Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

He is a glorified sprinter. He doesn’t have the hurling but Waterford were clever with their use of him on Sunday. Their subs made a huge impact while Clare were too slow to make changes and ran out of steam.

The ref made some bizarre calls

He has no feeling in his left hand which doesn’t help him. He severed the nerves in an accident.

The ref or Devine? The latter certainly hurls like a lad with no feeling in one hand. Even for his goal he made things much more difficult than necessary.

Some of the Waterford lads clearly overweight as well, along with the lack of pace a few of them have (the Bennetts and O’Mahony).

Devine has no feeling in his left hand. He’s a great impact sub because of the mayhem he creates and mullocker or not he has a good goal scoring record when coming on as a sub in big matches.

Stephen Bennett lacks a bit of pace but is the best forward we have. I wouldn’t leave him out.

1 Like

No buses ??

1 Like

I.assume this will be the Cork team:

A. Nash

S. McDonnell D. Cahalane C. Spillane

C. Joyce M. Ellis M. Coleman

L. McLoughlin B. Cooper

D. Brosnan L. Meade D. Fitzgibbon

A. Cadogan M. Cahalane P. Horgan

Hurling is played in Muscarai gaeltacht

Typical Roanmore

1 Like

What hurling club is this?

Western Gaels

Where in muskerry would be gaeltacht kev?

Ballyvourney, Cill Na Matra, Inchegella, Kilmichael, Ballingeary

Obviously knew most of them were gaeltacht just didn’t have then down as muskerry. They play different division for GAA yeah

All are clubs in the Muskerry Division.

1 Like

No they are Muskerry/Mid-Cork like ourselves.

We used to have to be down there for 5.30/6 regularly for underage. We were strong so Naomh Aban in particular would pull every trick in the book. Ref would be from Ballingeary, he would be trying to start game early to “get away”. Anthony Lynch, Gary Lynch and Michael Cronin were all my age so it was always a tall order.

Some of my best wins/memories are down there though.

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd Ye can be beat

Clare team for Sunday

Wouldn’t worry Fagan_ODowd, a few of our key players were fucked out for disciplary issues recently also.

2 teams in turmoil.

Are you going west Sunday?

And David Burke is injured. I’d be doubtful…

I am.

1 Like